PDA

View Full Version : headlight hoop bracket

Lowsider
20-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Help....
Thanks to Pooh I now have a nice set of twin front discs and some other nice bits of bling to fit to my M600.

But just noticed the bracket that the headlight mounts afix to has only one retention hoop for a brake hose not two. obviously because mine only had one disc therefore only needed one. Doe's anyone have a spare one of these units. Ducati parts list price made my eye water....... but thats part of the ownership scheme isn't it.....

Any help is much appreciated.

Pooh if you are getting rid of your old one I will need it.

Cheers

Nick

pooh
20-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Nick
it aint a lot of use to me now, I will dig it out and give you a ring over the next couple of days.

Ian

Lowsider
20-10-2006, 11:08 PM
you are my hero!!!

Trying to fit the shocks tomorrow so looked at all the bits and sussed out the job then thought S**T.......

Looks as though the forks will fit puuuuurrrrrfect. little closr to the bars but manageable..

How's your project going???

pooh
20-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Hit slight problem when the frame was welded up, it appears to have twisted slightly but have the brains on the job and we should be able to straighten it. it is only 0.3 of a degree out of line so should not be to much of a problem. Hoping to get the frame to the powder coaters next week so hopefully if I can get the engine painted by the end of next week should start to rebuild it next weeekend.

Ian