PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Fizzell
17-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Hi im fizzell, an i bought my mates m900 off her and i am well pleased with it. I had a bandit 6 before that but some kind lady knocked me off. It was good really as my bandit was sh@gged and i got more off the insurance than it was worth :wallace: thus enabling me to buy a monster anyone else in the Manchester area.

Yorkie
17-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Loads, just wait for the incoming!

Welcome to the club!!

Yorkie.

singletrack
17-10-2006, 07:46 PM
glad to see you have made it to the :ukm:
welcome.

Red Monsters are taking over the world :D

benson
17-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the club and well done for the purchase - happy riding !

Shandy
17-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Evening, welcome to the club :flag:

Shandy

Scotty
17-10-2006, 08:02 PM
umm theres some proper terrors in manchester, you have my sympathie (or something spelt a little bit like that)

scrumpster
17-10-2006, 08:20 PM
umm theres some proper terrors in manchester, you have my sympathie (or something spelt a little bit like that)

Shame they don't do spell check isn't it Scottie, whoops I mean Scotty!!!! Welcome Fizzell, you are among friends and very helpful people here!!

Mand
17-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Hello and welcome - I am sure Tigerlily will be along soon to say hello, she is from Manchester too.
:tiger:

TIGER!!! WHERE THE DEVIL ARE YOU????????????????

Anf
17-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Possibly the best choice you could have made

Welcome to the land of Monsters

Tigerlily
17-10-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm here Miss! Sorry I'm late! It's not my fault...honest!! I've had no :cens: internet again!!! Freeserve/Wanado/Orange had some sort of major system crash :banghead:

Anyway....

Welcome to the club Fizzell!
Glad you're enjoying the new bike :mand: There's loads of friendly, helpful and slightly more sober people round here, ignore what Scotty said, I can be a bit odd but I'm mostly harmless!

Fizzell
18-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Cheers for the welcome and hi to singletrack yes i made it over :thumbsup:. just finding my feet on here, ive no doubt i'll have loads of questions as soon as i find where to put them.

Paranoid Dave
18-10-2006, 04:23 PM
howdy,

did you know all red bikes actually want to be black, they are just embarrassed.

Nicola Walsh
18-10-2006, 04:37 PM
hey....welcome....or should that be 'good luck' !!!!!!.....only joined meself last week....certainly keeping me amused...
:biggrin:

Bodybag
18-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Seeing as he hasn't got on here and tried to embarass me (as usual), I'll say hello and welcome to the club (and ignore Darry, he has Napoleon syndrome).

P.S. Have you got... Nah I won't say it. I'm sure Darry will anyway.

Scotty
18-10-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm here Miss! Sorry I'm late! It's not my fault...honest!! I've had no :cens: internet again!!! Freeserve/Wanado/Orange had some sort of major system crash :banghead:

Anyway....

Welcome to the club Fizzell!
Glad you're enjoying the new bike :mand: There's loads of friendly, helpful and slightly more sober people round here, ignore what Scotty said, I can be a bit odd but I'm mostly harmless!

i could have been on about anybody ? what make you think it was you ? self incrimination i think ;)

Tigerlily
18-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Paranoia is a terrible thing! :look: