PDA

View Full Version : MotoGp Shuffle

Pedro
16-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Just seen reports on a couple of websites that Gibers is out of the Ducati Motogp team and is to be replaced by Casey Stoner. Stoner's place at LCR is taken by Carlos Checa. After his spectacular win, Tony Elias has been resigned by the Grescini team alongside Marco Melandri

Mand
17-10-2006, 06:26 AM
Just seen reports on a couple of websites that Gibers is out of the Ducati Motogp team and is to be replaced by Casey Stoner. Stoner's place at LCR is taken by Carlos Checa. After his spectacular win, Tony Elias has been resigned by the Grescini team alongside Marco Melandri

Never mind all that, where is Colin riding next year? Is he stopping with Yamaha?

Anyway, what a stonking race on Sunday !

Gilps
17-10-2006, 06:54 AM
I'm sure I heard somewhere that Colin Edwartds is off to WSB if he can get a ride. I think he's finally realised that his riding style doen't suit GP.

Mand
17-10-2006, 06:58 AM
I'm sure I heard somewhere that Colin Edwartds is off to WSB if he can get a ride. I think he's finally realised that his riding style doen't suit GP.

It would be good to see him race against Troy Bayliss again wouldn't it?

Melnie Mouse
17-10-2006, 07:57 AM
that race was awesome, amazing result considering, do feel sorry for hayden though, but will make it interesting for last race!

bigredduke
17-10-2006, 09:43 AM

if that's true, Ducati had better start stockpiling spare parts for next season, and build at least 30 Desmosedici's for Stoner to work his way through.:biggrin:

Shandy
17-10-2006, 09:53 AM

No loss with Gibers leaving IMO i never liked him much anyway.

I agree with bigredduke they better have a big budget for spares bikes this year for Stoner to chuck down the tarmac :chuckle:

Great new for Elias though that was a fantastic ride sunday, how did he keep that bike on track it was all over the place for most of the race :hail:

Pedro
17-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Colin Edwards has resigned with Yamaha to ride the 800 alongside Valentino.

Rumour is that Gibers and Barros are being considered for the Kawasaki rides but Tech 3 Yamaha have two vacant seats as well.

giler
17-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Wonder where ellison will end up?
Giler

Mand
17-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Colin Edwards has resigned with Yamaha to ride the 800 alongside Valentino.

Rumour is that Gibers and Barros are being considered for the Kawasaki rides but Tech 3 Yamaha have two vacant seats as well.

I thought Biaggi was going to Kawasaki? Didn't he stuff Suzuki by letting them down saying he was riding in the WSB and then changing his mind?

Bodybag
17-10-2006, 01:23 PM
Straight from the "Horses" mouth: http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/motogp_news.htm?menu=news

crust
17-10-2006, 06:45 PM

More like he got hacked off with riding around on an out of date snotter whilst his team mate got the only decent Yamaha out there.

Until -

"Oi Colin, we need you to cover Vale's arse so here's a completely new Yamaha"

Bingo, all of a sudden he's on the pace

:) Crust

farl
20-10-2006, 01:30 PM
According to the Ducati Race site Troy is taking Gibernau's place in the last race. Should be interesting.

Guzzirider
20-10-2006, 05:23 PM
I would love to see Troy kick arse in a one off Moto GP ride. Never liked Gibernau- a big spoiled kid always hard done by. Going off Hayden too- yes Pedrosa ****ed up last weekend but get over it- if Hayden had ridden to win in the races since Laguna he would be champion by now.

My favourite? Loris!! If he had a tyre that worked every weekend he would be champion.

Albie
21-10-2006, 11:02 AM
I would love to see Troy kick arse in a one off Moto GP ride. Never liked Gibernau- a big spoiled kid always hard done by. Going off Hayden too- yes Pedrosa ****ed up last weekend but get over it- if Hayden had ridden to win in the races since Laguna he would be champion by now.

My favourite? Loris!! If he had a tyre that worked every weekend he would be champion.

I think your right :D

Guzzirider
29-10-2006, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Guzzirider]I would love to see Troy kick arse in a one off Moto GP ride.QUOTE]

:drunk:

Mand
29-10-2006, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=Guzzirider]I would love to see Troy kick arse in a one off Moto GP ride.QUOTE]

:drunk:

Didn't he just? :bunny: