PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Doo?

Chappers
11-10-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm waiting with baited breath for the Beds/Bucks/Northants/Cambs Xmas doo thread so I can get the date in my diary but nothing as of yet :grump:

Markus - you Bucks Rep yet?
Madhatter - what's happening?

markus
11-10-2006, 09:49 AM
dunno whats going on mate - but I'm buggering off to Asia remember, leaving on the 18th Nov wont be back till just about crimbo!

stuartg
11-10-2006, 12:23 PM
dunno whats going on mate - but I'm buggering off to Asia remember, leaving on the 18th Nov wont be back till just about crimbo!

I might be movin in but no way am I taking over the responsibility of being Bucks rep in your absence.
Wouldnt mind an invite once the party has been sorted though

markus
12-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I might be movin in but no way am I taking over the responsibility of being Bucks rep in your absence.
Wouldnt mind an invite once the party has been sorted though
well that's if i let you out of the cupboard under the stairs - and you tought you were getting the spare room - HA!

madhatter
12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm waiting with baited breath for the Xmas doo so I can get the date in my diary but nothing as of yet :grump:

Like we're gonna tell you where it is, so you can show up with some "shell-suited" wierdo who offers to clean all our bikes and lick our saddles clean...I think not! :freak:

For those who do know the location, Cappirossi will still be doing the donut and rolling burnout demonstration followed by breast autographing and the Ducati Roadshow are still planning to bring six Desmosedici RR prototypes for us to test-ride over the weekend. :D

stuartg
12-10-2006, 03:22 PM
well that's if i let you out of the cupboard under the stairs - and you tought you were getting the spare room - HA!

Damn, I knew there'd be a catch

markus
13-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Damn, I knew there'd be a catch
yeah there is a catch - it's on the outside of the door, so you can only come out for special occasions - bring on the gimp hahahahahaha
(sorry losing the plot at work today!)