PDA

View Full Version : Stroud Sunday luncheon meet

Duncan
10-10-2006, 07:34 PM
With the winter coming and nights drawing in its back to meetings on the middle Sunday of the month.

As thats this coming Sunday 15th October whos gonna join us for lunch, a bit of a blast if the weathers nice and a natter?

We will be meeting about 12.45 onwards at The Waggon and Horses, London Rd, Thrupp nr Stroud.

Anyone riding up from Bristol area, we will be meeting 12 noon at the Shell garage Downend, by the Willy Wicket Pub on the A4174.

Hope to see a few of you out.

Darry
10-10-2006, 10:28 PM
With the winter coming and nights drawing in its back to meetings on the middle Sunday of the month.

As thats this coming Sunday 15th October whos gonna join us for lunch, a bit of a blast if the weathers nice and a natter?

We will be meeting about 12.45 onwards at The Waggon and Horses, London Rd, Thrupp nr Stroud.

Anyone riding up from Bristol area, we will be meeting 12 noon at the Shell garage Downend, by the Willy Wicket Pub on the A4174.

Hope to see a few of you out.

I went to Stroud once for Christmas with the ex-girlfriends parents (she came too)... was quite a nice place... went to see the local football team play on boxing day too... well I use the term team loosely :chuckle:

Shame its not closerto London or I'd be there!

Darry.

cassiopia
11-10-2006, 05:25 AM
luncheon Meat! Uck.:rolleyes:

TORTUGA
13-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Cant make this one Duncan as I have already comitted to a Ducati meet up and ride meeting at the Canal Inn at Wrantage near Taunton. After lunch we are riding to West Bay in Dorset. You are all welcome to join me if interested, otherwise have a good ride.

Zimbo
13-10-2006, 06:38 PM
I should be at the Waggon Duncan, see you there.