PDA

View Full Version : Winding down

Chaos Inc.
28-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Winding down, from a chaotic day, by listening to Faith No More, Nick Cave, Rock Bitch and Sheep On Drugs. Damn fine cup of coffee.

doobury
28-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Sounds good to me but think its going to be a few pints for me :booze:
No work 2morro :spin:

Pedro
28-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Just listening to Bob Dylans new album, Modern Times, first impressions are good!

Ped

bod
28-09-2006, 10:15 PM
If it is Faith No More hope it is 'Epic',going to sit in the bath and listen to Porcupine Tree!

dazzi-b
29-09-2006, 04:57 AM
If it is Faith No More hope it is 'Epic',going to sit in the bath and listen to Porcupine Tree!

Porcupine Tree............now that's a good choice. A very good live band indeed :thumbsup:

The new Dylan album didn't impress me much the first listen but after a couple of plays it's not bad at all.

There's some good stuff about at the moment me thinks :spin:

manc skank
29-09-2006, 07:02 AM
Winding down, from a chaotic day, by listening to Faith No More, Nick Cave, Rock Bitch and Sheep On Drugs. Damn fine cup of coffee.

nice choice. got a Rob Zombie wake up call going in here.

NattyBoy
29-09-2006, 07:06 AM
Just listening to Bob Dylans new album, Modern Times, first impressions are good!

Ped
You old fart !!!

NattyBoy
29-09-2006, 07:07 AM

Rock Bitch - Is that that bunch of lesbians and one bloke who live together and believe in sharing ??! Quality I say..!

Nat

Chaos Inc.
29-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Rock Bitch - Is that that bunch of lesbians and one bloke who live together and believe in sharing ??! Quality I say..!

Nat

Yep, and they got some ripping tunes too.

As it stands, I needed the wind down as I got soaked to the bone last night. That sounds all wrong when taking the quote into consideration.

bod
29-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Porcupine Tree............now that's a good choice. A very good live band indeed :thumbsup:

The new Dylan album didn't impress me much the first listen but after a couple of plays it's not bad at all.

There's some good stuff about at the moment me thinks :spin:

Cracking band yes!

Seen them a couple of times at Heringthorpe leisure center in Rotherham (I go to all the top venues):(

My father in law (to be) is part of the classic rock society, and it's not just all old men with ponytails that go!