PDA

View Full Version : Copdock Bike Show OCT 1st

Paranoid Dave
26-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Yo suffolk (and other local) monstrositi. Its the copdock bike show at the suffolk show ground this sunday. Lots of clubs, some trade, huge auto jumble, loads of tat you wouldn't touch with a big stick and a shed load of carved wooden junk, beaded indian looking toss and some tassle clad leather too i'm sure. At least its a day out.

I'll be there looking for projects parts as ever in the jumble. :D

Dunno the price or the times but its this sunday, you can find the rest out yourself.

JMo
26-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Lots of clubs, some trade, huge auto jumble, loads of tat you wouldn't touch with a big stick and a shed load of carved wooden junk, beaded indian looking toss and some tassle clad leather too i'm sure. At least its a day out.

Hee hee - cute discription... You sure you don't mean the BMF?!... ahem.

xxx

squiffything
27-09-2006, 10:47 AM
I might be up for that Dave what time you going over?

Paranoid Dave
27-09-2006, 04:12 PM
squiffy, dunno time or who with but feel free to text or call 07813 407382 on the day and i'll let you know my plan. It opens at 10 i think so want to be there as soon as i can from then.

squiffything
27-09-2006, 05:44 PM
ok i'll give you a shout sunday happy to meet up somewhere early if you like or meet you there. A blast down the A14 then somewhere around the nacton area isn't it?

AndyP
27-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Im hoping to go myself, meet some of you locals as well.
Squify, could meet you at Nacton truckstop for the last few miles?

squiffything
28-09-2006, 06:17 AM
OK andy sounds like a plan which way would you go in

I'll be heading in from the Bury St Ed direction but always ready for a detour

Might try my Bother in Law to see if he fancies a ride in he's down in Hadliegh so would go to him via Lavenham

Paranoid Dave
28-09-2006, 03:39 PM
being in the middle of town i'm not sure how i'd go, car, bike or walk?
I'll meet you there I think, I have an appointment with an auto jumble.

squiffything
28-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Ok I will be coming in via hadleigh with Neil so will find you somewhere. Hope its on the bike though as i wanna see what Milla looks like so far. Will have an invite for you aswell

spidermonkey
29-09-2006, 04:01 PM
pd when you going to bring the bike down my way so i can see your new prodject spider

Paranoid Dave
30-09-2006, 05:19 PM
flippin eck, ello steve :D

Well my time is slightly limited at the moment but next time i'm out and about on it i'll let you know, not much to see right now though apart from usual bolt on bits, the really personal touches are coming this winter and are not for 'public' ears ;)

Hope you and the family are keeping well.

Dave