PDA

View Full Version : Tower House hotel St Leonard's on Sea

benson
25-09-2006, 08:14 PM
If anyone fancies a place to stay on the south coast then a very good friend of mine has just gone and bought a hotel...Well someone had to... It's the tower house hotel and it's in the old town - her name's Louise and I'm sure she'd make any biker more than welcome! towerhousehotel.com
28 Tower Road West, St. Leonards-on-Sea TN38 ORG, England

scrumpster
25-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Could this be a venue for a get together one asks?????

Albie
25-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Could be mega meet 2:D

benson
25-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a plan to me! And that way it's near you too Scrumps!!! Comparatively speaking that is!!!!!

Mand
26-09-2006, 12:59 PM
A trip to the seaside? Now you have my interest......

benson
26-09-2006, 05:35 PM
What about a Saturday/Sunday then - I'll ask Lou if she'll do us a special rate and we can go from there!!! I think it would be a giggle - I'll notify some of the usual suspects too and gauge interest....I think we'll have to make it sooner rather than later because of the weather and I think we'd want to do it before the clocks go back so we can eek out the last few hours of daylight!

Nonnie
26-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Instead of Nottingham? Moneys a bit tight at the moment but **** it, I fancy the seaside and if it's down by Sharon, even better.

benson
26-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Well we could always have a night at the dogs and do that instead of nottingham then ride down to the seaside the next day!!!!

Nonnie
26-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Well for the amount I'd gamble away, we may as well stay at your mates hotel!

Mand
27-09-2006, 12:48 PM
What about a Saturday/Sunday then - I'll ask Lou if she'll do us a special rate and we can go from there!!! I think it would be a giggle - I'll notify some of the usual suspects too and gauge interest....I think we'll have to make it sooner rather than later because of the weather and I think we'd want to do it before the clocks go back so we can eek out the last few hours of daylight!

Just say the word...... I am game for a bit of seaside fun at a special rate. :biggrin: