PDA

View Full Version : long shot, but

slob
21-09-2006, 12:51 PM
S4R oil cooler, if anyone out there is selling one.

fatbloke
21-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Simons got one wether he wants to sell it or not, i'm not sure

marchesini
21-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Simons got one wether he wants to sell it or not, i'm not sure

Hey, that's the only original piece that's left of the bike and it's still attached to the bike unless of course I did buy a different one or did I ... you've gone and got me confused now.

slob
21-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Hey, that's the only original piece that's left of the bike and it's still attached to the bike unless of course I did buy a different one or did I ... you've gone and got me confused now.

What, upgrade at once and sell me your old standard gubbins,
What's that? no! no! stop the voices...
I don't know anything about .EPS files.

I'm glad your year has taken a turn for the better Si. Looking forward to seeing your looking backward camera in action.

fatbloke
21-09-2006, 05:23 PM
sorry Rob, Simon i missed the word OIL!!

slob
21-09-2006, 06:13 PM
sorry Rob, Simon i missed the word OIL!!
It's probably a bit of a conspiracy, I was spotted in June, chatting to DW about persuading Simon he needed one off an S4RS.

squiffything
22-09-2006, 07:07 AM

Are you saying that it still has original parts and it won! Its a fix, demand a recount, the judges were bribed, how could they have missed that. :)

paynep
22-09-2006, 06:07 PM
S4R oil cooler, if anyone out there is selling one.

I've got an S2R one complete with lines and crankcase unions, if it is the same part?

slob
22-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I've got an S2R one complete with lines and crankcase unions, if it is the same part?
Thanks Paul, but the S4R item is completely different, smaller and thicker, curved and made by KTM.

paynep
22-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Ok, thanks for letting me know - and I have now found a use for mine!

slob
22-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Ok, thanks for letting me know - and I have now found a use for mine!
Can't think what that would be! Are you going to Cadwell?