PDA

View Full Version : Lonely newbie

Netty
21-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi Guy's have been watching this site since I got my monster but not got round to saying hi!! Starting to feel lonely as I haven't seen another monster on the road, is there any other monster riders in the Herts/Essex borders area.

My thought and best wishes go to "The Hamster" and his Family

nik_the_brief
21-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Welcome aboard, think there's a few Monnies round your way or you could always blast north(ish) to Naarfolk if you have a valid pasport and catch up with Nonnie and her reprobates.

Good choice of bike by the way - shame about the colour :D

Go on - tell us, which UKMOC member told you about us then?

slob
21-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard, think there's a few Monnies round your way or you could always blast north(ish) to Naarfolk if you have a valid pasport and catch up with Nonnie and her reprobates.

Hi Netty and welcome. I'm quite often out your way, Epping/Plume of feathers etc. some weekends. Gimme a shout if you fancy a blast.

Nonnie
21-09-2006, 12:55 PM

How very dare you Nik_er_less

Norfolk is always open armed to new ridees Netty. Maybe we'll come see you? I could do with getting out of this godforsaken pocket of madness for a bit! Oooh did I really say that out loud? I better watch my back...

squiffything
21-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Always ready to have a ride out. Glad you signed up they're a good bunch of guys and gals on here really whatever they may say about each other well apart from that Nonnie gal and her chap I'd watch out for them.

Lots of interesting knowledgable people and most ride the best bike on the road. As for the colour Black has to be the way to go them red ones aren't ripe yet.

Nonnie
21-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Always ready to have a ride out. Glad you signed up they're a good bunch of guys and gals on here really whatever they may say about each other well apart from that Nonnie gal and her chap I'd watch out for them.

Netty, ignore this ruffian. He thinks he's funny when in fact, he isn't. He dresses up in a Teddy Boy costume on alternate Monday evenings and scares the young people of Bury or wherever the goodness he lives now.

Squiffy, I'm telling on you.

lcjohnny
21-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi to another black monster what year is yours?

I really feel sympathy for you all living in the flatlands.... It must be hell having to cope with all of those good visibility bends and the terrible lack of rain :grump:

Still it does get really cold over there in winter so ......:)

Jon

squiffything
21-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Netty she lies I said teddy bear costume Nonnie you silly one. As you can see Netty we're not a bad bunch

Jon its flat in parts and the roads are wonderful in places plenty of pubs and beaches to ride out to. Its not all bad :)

Nonnie
21-09-2006, 03:56 PM
No Netty, he lies. We are a terrible bunch of people.

Netty
21-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi Netty and welcome. I'm quite often out your way, Epping/Plume of feathers etc. some weekends. Gimme a shout if you fancy a blast.

Hi Rob when your next over this way let me know and we can meet up (if i'm not working) oh and was that you at the plume last sunday two red ducati's outside

Netty
21-09-2006, 09:23 PM

I swapped my Honda VTR Firestorm for the monster with Rossi he said you are a friendly bunch

slob
21-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi Rob when your next over this way let me know and we can meet up (if i'm not working) oh and was that you at the plume last sunday two red ducati's outside
Not mine, it's still black at the moment. Will give you a shout.

Netty
21-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi to another black monster what year is yours?

I really feel sympathy for you all living in the flatlands.... It must be hell having to cope with all of those good visibility bends and the terrible lack of rain :grump:

Still it does get really cold over there in winter so ......:)

Jon

1996 I think :booze: