PDA

View Full Version : Red/white stripe, Silverstone - Sun 17th Sept

Chappers
21-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Markus pointed out the lone monnie parked up behind the burger vans, so I did my usual of running up to it and carding it :mand:

Are you already a member on here, if not have you since joined us?

Stafford
21-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Where do you get these "cards" from?
Is there a template?
Cheers
Q

sadbiker
21-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Hope it wasn't the same guy I spoke to in the ticket office, he is getting rid of it, not very happy with the bike, 2 Clocks replaced due to condensation and some other problems.

Hope you all had a good day at the races.

madhatter
21-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Markus pointed out the lone monnie parked up behind the burger vans, so I did my usual of running up to it and carding it :mand:

Are you already a member on here, if not have you since joined us?

I've heard of someone in the MK area who has a red and white stripped S4R, I'd have laughed my socks off if you went running up to him.....panting with excitement......thrusting your cards under his nose!!!!!!! :biggrin: :chuckle:

Chappers
23-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Where do you get these "cards" from?
Is there a template?
Cheers
Q

PM Fatbloke with your address and he'll send you some :mand:

Chappers
23-09-2006, 03:18 PM
I've heard of someone in the MK area who has a red and white stripped S4R, I'd have laughed my socks off if you went running up to him.....panting with excitement......thrusting your cards under his nose!!!!!!! :biggrin: :chuckle:

That someone was also spotted today near Markus' house :shocked:

If I had gone running up and it was him I would of carded him and then taken it back reminding him that he's banned lol!