PDA

View Full Version : Your stories wanted for female mag.

COR
20-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Anyone who attended the Bristol Bike Show may recall seeing Tracey Kearley of 'Bikeress' magazine. she has just started producing this mag for female bikers on a quarterly basis initially. the first issue contained birds' stories of the harley world. for the second issue she would like to do an article on ducatis and has asked me if i would put a posting on the forum asking the monsteresses if they would kindly e.mail her their biking stories including pics if poss. the cut off date is 13th October. if you have not already seen a copy of the mag, i can assure you girlies there was a lovely pic of a half naked man astride a bike! :banana:

Tracy Kearley [tracy@bikeress.co.uk]

COR
22-09-2006, 09:10 PM
check out the web site: www.bikeress.co.uk

has anyone e.mailed tracey yet with their stories, pics etc? come on ladies, lets fill the next edition with monsters!

Julie
23-09-2006, 04:43 AM
The news Ed of TMX news sent me that link a while back and told me to get in touch so i did and i never heard anything back.

Banshee
23-09-2006, 09:59 AM
just visited, not one naked chick.

COR
24-09-2006, 03:29 PM
course not banshee, it's not a bloke's mag!

Julie, it may be that tracey was focusing on the harley feature at the time. i believe this is not her full time job but does it in her spare time hence it's only produced quarterly at the moment but she said if it's a success she may produce more frequently. she approached me and Claire (of DSC) at the bristol bike show back in August, took our details and photos and asked us to get in touch with our biking stories, experiences, tips, advice and club details for the next main feature on Ducatis. as said, the closing date is 13th October. come on girlies, don't let the side down. lets show the 'outsiders' what their missing.

sadbiker
24-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Banshee, Just for you...

http://www.mullbirds.com/