PDA

View Full Version : end of the year

neilbaldry
17-09-2006, 10:05 AM
looks like thats it for this year for me. my rear (tyre) is pretty much bald. so with me renting a house soon, wont be able to afford a replacement for a while, by which time, it will be too cold and wet and rubbish for a decent ride out.

Nonnie
17-09-2006, 11:00 AM
It looked like it had been that bald for a while! I shall be out and about over Winter on sparkling mornings. Make sure you wrap the bike up in a nice warm fleecy blanket.

I have a proper outdoors Winter cover if you're interested. Juan has the luxury of a garage these days so doesn't need it anymore.

p.s. Set up an account at Veloces and pay for your tyre gradually!

Scotty
17-09-2006, 02:53 PM
and i thought it was permanant summer way down south

your doing nothing to shed the southern softy image there ;)

neilbaldry
17-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Nonnie, thanks for the offer of a cover. i already have a rainproof cover, but with my moving into a house next month (fingers crossed), there is a garage on the one we are looking at. failing that, i was gonna get one of those framed 'tents' from demon tweeks. one where you wheel the bike into it, and the weight of the bike keeps it grounded.

oh and scotty, dont even go there!

squiffything
18-09-2006, 06:39 AM
Nonnie mine stands outside all year round and i only have one of those flufy dust cover thingies. If its going spare I could use it.......Please

scrumpster
18-09-2006, 08:49 PM
and i thought it was permanant summer way down south

your doing nothing to shed the southern softy image there ;)

It is like the South Of France down here :pedro: