PDA

View Full Version : New London Monsterist

Spud
15-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Hello Guys,

Seeing as I don't appear to have a marriage anymore - and I am moving in with my Bro in North London, I thought it might be wise to say hi to the London massive - as I will be bringing the monster with me to snuggle up in my bro's garage with his 749 & 620ie.

What do you get up to - is there room for a Spud?

slob
15-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Hello Guys,

Seeing as I don't appear to have a marriage anymore - and I am moving in with my Bro in North London, I thought it might be wise to say hi to the London massive - as I will be bringing the monster with me to snuggle up in my bro's garage with his 749 & 620ie.

What do you get up to - is there room for a Spud?
Heading out of the smoke in search of better roads mainly.
Mariage for a monster seems a reasonable exchange to me.

Headhunter
15-09-2006, 05:54 PM
As Slob says - getting out of the smoke.

Might see you at the Ace/Box Hill one day.

Darry
15-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Hey don't diss the smoke... London's like a bloody obstacle course... Gr8 fun :)

The City is a great place to ride on a Sunday, especially if you're a History/architecture geek like me.

So, when are we Londoners meeting up for a pint... Italian bar in Soho apparently a good meet, or we could all do a ride down to box hill to meet the Sussex Hillbillys.

Oh, "HI SPUD"!!

Headhunter
16-09-2006, 10:15 AM
True. The City is a great place to ride but only when quite - have to admit though I've never really paid much attention to the architecture - silly really as I see it day in, day out. :eyepopping:

Would be great to meet up but am not about to play until after Oct 7th :grump: Annoyed, as I've just read CK and Slob's thread as well.

Spud
16-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey don't diss the smoke... London's like a bloody obstacle course... Gr8 fun :)

The City is a great place to ride on a Sunday, especially if you're a History/architecture geek like me.

So, when are we Londoners meeting up for a pint... Italian bar in Soho apparently a good meet, or we could all do a ride down to box hill to meet the Sussex Hillbillys.

Oh, "HI SPUD"!!

All sounds good, especially like the idea of hitting the city on a Sunday - always been a fan of that kind of thing - often got up early on Sunday to take a whizz around Cambridge - very scenic, and architecturally stimulating. Once I've got the bike down to the smoke, we can get together, and you can show me the sights!

benson
26-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Hey spud and welcome to north London - where abouts are you? I'm sure we could do a city ride one Sunday - it's a great ride and lots of fine places to stop for a cuppa and then maybe we could head to the ace for one of their famous breakfasts! (OK I am Ace breakfast obsessed...)

Happy monstering until then and hope to see you soon,

Benson

Spud
26-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey spud and welcome to north London - where abouts are you? I'm sure we could do a city ride one Sunday - it's a great ride and lots of fine places to stop for a cuppa and then maybe we could head to the ace for one of their famous breakfasts! (OK I am Ace breakfast obsessed...)

Happy monstering until then and hope to see you soon,

Benson

I would be in North Finchley, the bike hasn't joined me yet as I couldn't fit it in the car (note to self, must get bigger car). But I will be collecting it sometime over the next 10 days or so, along with some of my other remnants - so once it's here i'll put a "Can anybody come out to play" post on! - and I shall definately be up for an Ace breakfast - I'm just breakfast obsessed.

Starting to get serious withdrawal symptoms from riding (bike), as I haven't been out on the monster for about 3 weeks:thumbsdown:

benson
26-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Well as soon as your two wheels are with you then we must have a celebration Ace brekkie - and than a nap afterwards...

I escaped from a relationship quite a few years back now with little more than my bikes and hell - it was worth it..

As the old Ogri t shirt goes - they can take everything else but they'll never take my bike!!!

Let us know when you're re united and we'll get the full English in!!!

:ukm: :woot: :yoparty:

Spud
26-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Well as soon as your two wheels are with you then we must have a celebration Ace brekkie - and than a nap afterwards...

I escaped from a relationship quite a few years back now with little more than my bikes and hell - it was worth it..

As the old Ogri t shirt goes - they can take everything else but they'll never take my bike!!!

Let us know when you're re united and we'll get the full English in!!!

:ukm: :woot: :yoparty:

It's a deal, can't say no to a girl who's offering to have breakfast with you:eyepopping:

benson
26-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Hurrah!!! We can gather a few others too I'm sure.

Take care spud and see you soon!!!

:mand: :mand: :mand:

Spud
26-10-2006, 11:26 AM
No, not with the Mrs - but with Daisy the S2R. She is now residing in London with me, which means it's time for me to start exploring the big city!

Are there any dates when the London crew are getting together that I could tag along to?

Bodybag
26-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Beelzebub's got some petrol set aside for you, for you, for you etc. Unfortunately he still has a belly full of diesel, yeah yeah I'm a lazy Bar Steward and I will get it sorted out I promise. I'm living in Colchester now so the big smoke is a hellish quick ride down the A12 or I could do scenic (somehow, although I'm not sure how) but it won't be for a few weeks as I'm tied up for the next few weekends for getting the bike sorted out. :( See you soon though hopefully.