PDA

View Full Version : What A Day

Stuart42
13-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Hi all

well I've had a right day of it.

Firstly Monster seizes, so am now looking at whether it's worth repairing or scrapping her, don't want to I've enjoyed riding her.

Then get taken home by AA and jump on other bike which has flat battery,so after a while on charge I'm off.

Then come home after work and find my waterproofs have fallen off my rucksack,if anybody finds a set between Southampton and Andover please let me know.

Still at least thats 3 things but just to make sure I'm off to bed wrapped in cotton wool just to be safe.

Hope you've had a better one

Cheers
Stuart :fou: :hissy:

Shandy
13-09-2006, 05:59 PM
That sounds like a right bummer of a day sorry to hear that :thumbsdown:

If the bikes truley nackered beyond repair break it all up, flog the bits on e-bay and then get yourself another with the money :biggrin:

Go on you know you want to :look:

Shandy,

PS: aint seen a pair of waterproofs blowing past Swindon, but ill keep an eye out just in case

SazzaG
13-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Then come home after work and find my waterproofs have fallen off my rucksack,if anybody finds a set between Southampton and Andover please let me know.

They've probably made their way to the M25 to join my waterproof trousers, and Albie's camping mat. There's a whole community of "things dropped from bikes" out there you know!

scrumpster
14-09-2006, 06:30 AM
I'm off up the M27 and M3 to lovely Basingstoke today, but if I do see them (your waterproofs that is) I can't promise I'll retrieve them, not sure my body will swoop that low :chuckle:

benson
14-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Sorry to hear that news of the bike - seized sounds bad so I reckon into bits and flogged on here/EBay - good luck