PDA

View Full Version : I'm Italian

+matteo+
11-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Hi guys, i am an italian boy who lives in switzerland(excuse me for the mistakes) and i have a Ducati Monster 600...

I write in your forum for two reasons, the first one because i love ducati monster and the second reason because i am planning 3-4 days in london(in november) and i would like to know someone to meet when i'll arrive in the UK and spend just a few hours with someone who lives there..

you know, i am a student, i study economics at university and in 2 years i will fiinish the university and i would like to live in London, so, i will be happy if someone would try to know me and become a friend of mine..

matteo

Bodybag
11-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Send a PM to Darry. He's a top bloke and I'm sure he'd take you out and show you the site's of London.

slob
12-09-2006, 06:10 AM
Send a PM to Darry. He's a top bloke and I'm sure he'd take you out and show you the site's of London.
Ciao Matteo, I live in East London and work in the centre.

emily's driver
12-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Hi guys, i am an italian boy who lives in switzerland(excuse me for the mistakes) and i have a Ducati Monster 600...

I write in your forum for two reasons, the first one because i love ducati monster and the second reason because i am planning 3-4 days in london(in november) and i would like to know someone to meet when i'll arrive in the UK and spend just a few hours with someone who lives there..

you know, i am a student, i study economics at university and in 2 years i will fiinish the university and i would like to live in London, so, i will be happy if someone would try to know me and become a friend of mine..

matteo

Matteo, non sono proprio vicino Londra (due ore nord est da citta) ma in caso che lei hai bisogno di qualche cosa vi po contattarmi. Quando arrivi?

slob
12-09-2006, 08:14 AM
ED you're a show off!

+matteo+
12-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Matteo, non sono proprio vicino Londra (due ore nord est da citta) ma in caso che lei hai bisogno di qualche cosa vi po contattarmi. Quando arrivi?

Hi emily, i think i will arrive in London in november, i don't know exactly when, but of curse i will contact you!!(puoi darmi del TU, ho solo 20 anni)

squiffything
12-09-2006, 08:24 AM
ED you're a show off!

Ditto :)

Welcome New italian dude

+matteo+
12-09-2006, 08:30 AM
Ciao Matteo, I live in East London and work in the centre.

Thank you slob and thank you to all who answered to my thread, i will be glad to meet someone when i will arrive in london, even for a pinta...(i don't know if it's right) in a traditional pub...

well i will keep up-to-date this thread with all my questions if for you it is all right...

matteo

Nonnie
12-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Hi Matteo, it's pint but after a few, pinta is most acceptable. Good luck.
Ciao (that's not showing off)

emily's driver
12-09-2006, 10:01 AM
ED you're a show off!

Moi?

Ditto :)

What can I say, I like to practice.

Hi emily, i think i will arrive in London in november, i don't know exactly when, but of curse i will contact you!!(puoi darmi del TU, ho solo 20 anni)

Matteo, mio vero nome e Rod. Non so se saro qui in Novembre perche ho piani per andare a Milano per EICMA 2006 a vedere il nuovo Ducati 1098 datto che penso di vendere il mio Monster S4RS. In ogni caso dammi un squillo pui vicino il tempo. Manda mi un PM con i tuoi dettagli. Se ti interessa, i miei genitori habitano vicino Londra. Forse se tu cerchi una posta per un paio di giorni ti posso dare il numero di telefono.

+matteo+
12-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Moi?

What can I say, I like to practice.

Matteo, mio vero nome e Rod. Non so se saro qui in Novembre perche ho piani per andare a Milano per EICMA 2006 a vedere il nuovo Ducati 1098 datto che penso di vendere il mio Monster S4RS. In ogni caso dammi un squillo pui vicino il tempo. Manda mi un PM con i tuoi dettagli. Se ti interessa, i miei genitori habitano vicino Londra. Forse se tu cerchi una posta per un paio di giorni ti posso dare il numero di telefono.

thank you, thank you very much rod, i will contact you if i will need a place for a couple of days...

mark cross
12-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi guys, i am an italian boy who lives in switzerlandmatteo
la Svizzera la maggior parte del posto noioso su terra. Ottenga rapidamente via

Paranoid Dave
12-09-2006, 03:11 PM
is your hair naturally curly?

sorry thats a private joke... welcome to the uk in spirit, if not in body yet. If you're up this neck of the woods then i'm sure i'll be along for the ride.
PD

+matteo+
12-09-2006, 08:30 PM
la Svizzera la maggior parte del posto noioso su terra. Ottenga rapidamente via

thank you mark, but i don't think so...:fou:

Yorkie
12-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the mad house!

Yorkie.

katana
21-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Ciao Matteo,

Ti possiamo portare al Ace Cafe ed boxhill. Cosi puoi vedere gl'inglese insieme con le moto.

Hai deciso le date che resti a Londra ancora?

+matteo+
22-09-2006, 06:32 AM
i katana, i happy to hear someone of you speaking italian...

sto pianificando(i am planning) bene le date because i have to do some exams at university...

but i will arrive...

matteo

emily's driver
22-09-2006, 03:03 PM
i katana, i happy to hear someone of you speaking italian...

sto pianificando(i am planning) bene le date because i have to do some exams at university...

but i will arrive...

matteo

Matteo, non domenticare la mia offerta in caso di problemi. Come ti ho raccontato, i miei genitori habitano vicino Londra e si ti serve, ce la possibilita di rimanere con loro per un paio di giorni. Fammi sapere.

+matteo+
22-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Matteo, non domenticare la mia offerta in caso di problemi. Come ti ho raccontato, i miei genitori habitano vicino Londra e si ti serve, ce la possibilita di rimanere con loro per un paio di giorni. Fammi sapere.

ok...i am glad...mmm...excuse me for the question: how much should i pay your parents for two nights and breakfast?

thank you

ti farò sapere se avrò bisogno :)