PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Riders Saturday 16th September

TORTUGA
11-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Just a reminder of the monthly meet at Riders Bristol dealer this Saturday from 1030-1230 for breakfast and a chat. Anyone fancy a ride after if the weather is good?:woot:

Duncan
11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Yes I might do.

You coming along to the evening run this wednesday 13th Sept leave 6.30pm Downend Shell, 7pm Waggon and Horses.

Going over to Waterley Bottom to the Noo Inn.

sadbiker
12-09-2006, 07:16 AM
We will try to get there on Sat.

Duncan
16-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Well apologies for not getting over.

I had volunteered to move some kitchen cabinets at the local church hall and my dear lady wife told me it was a simple job.

When I turned up the work party was a bunch of old dears with hernias and muggins ended up lifting everything. The cabinets promptly fell apart when moved, wouldnt work in the new place and had to be reassembled with a few new sheets of B&Qs finest MDF and enough nails to build a treehouse. A 30 minute job became a 4 hour marathon and I missed the meeting.

At least the church is happy and the ladies from the WI are baking me a cake!!! Chances of me going to heaven after this...................still nil.............

sadbiker
18-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Rich and 2 other ducatis turned up, for monsters the show was 4....

Looks like winter is setting in now..

I won't be able to make any Monday evenings for a while as doing a amature photography course. Last week shown how to switch on the camera so making progress.

giler
18-09-2006, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=sadbiker]Rich and 2 other ducatis turned up, for monsters the show was 4....

I got down there about 11.30 (mine was the 900 Dark), it was very quiet.

Stafford
18-09-2006, 10:50 AM
Completely missed the thread.:hissy:
I was down at Louigi's getting clutch advice and could easily have got there for a natter. Is there a way of blanket PM'ing all those in the Western area?
Cheers
Q

TORTUGA
18-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Quaruk. We are always up stairs eating. Come up and join us, you cant miss us, we are the ones not wearing Harley Davidson clobber!

Stafford
18-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Quaruk. We are always up stairs eating. Come up and join us, you cant miss us, we are the ones not wearing Harley Davidson clobber!

Upstairs ALWAYS eating!! You'll need a trike and a Stannah stair lift soon. :mand:
Q

TORTUGA
18-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Upstairs ALWAYS eating!! You'll need a trike and a Stannah stair lift soon. :mand:
Q
Thats the beauty in Carbon Fibre, the bike gets lighter so you can get heavier without a drop in bike performance:chuckle:

sadbiker
18-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes but the formulae doesn't use the variable infinity......

Duncan
19-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Completely missed the thread.:hissy:
Is there a way of blanket PM'ing all those in the Western area?
Cheers
Q

Just PM me your e mail address and I will add you to the group e mail list then you get news of everything