PDA

View Full Version : Thumpstar to swap for something interesting

markus
07-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Basically a brand new '05 Thumpstar 120cc Pro model in black
Used once for about an hour - no where near me to play without the need for a trailer or a bigger car.
pretty damn trick little thing - alloy swing arm, braided hoses, wavey disks, pro taper bars, gold anodised rims, petrol cap etc.

want to swap for either a monkey/gorilla bike or copy there of (tho not a dax) or anything else interesting!

It's a cool as hell little bike

Julie
07-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Would you sell?

have you got photos?

markus
07-09-2006, 09:09 AM
was really looking to swap as if i got money for it i'd frittle it away on alcohol and loose women (chance would be a fine thing).
will let ya know if anything changes - here's a pic

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teacosyboy/detail?.dir=/cbe6re2&.dnm=9fe9re2.jpg&.src=ph

markus
07-09-2006, 01:31 PM
or maybe it can go towards any old projects - anything considered

Julie
08-09-2006, 06:25 AM
I have a half eaten lasagna in my bin here if that will tempt you? Oh and half a tub of Pringels....My lady Ruth is on holiday in Turkey with that monster mand from here so i can't offer loose women as they are both on holiday.

Go on go on go on go on.

markus
08-09-2006, 08:59 AM
The lasagna would have been a go - if i hadn't decided to cook the largest one in history on sat then spent every nite this week trying to finish it, if i even see another bit of pasta....................................well you get the idea!

pringles, left???? - hang on - you popped and stopped?, it's all a lie