PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 10th Sept - Box Hill Surrey/Sussex meet

SazzaG
05-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Greetings fellow monsterers,

Join us for what could possibly be the final Surrey/Sussex extravaganza of the year.

Meet 11.30 onwards at Box Hill car park near Dorking, leaving 12.30 for lunch at a country pub, then a possible trip to the coast.

Hope to see some peeps out.

Saz

outlaw7
06-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Greetings fellow monsterers,

Join us for what could possibly be the final Surrey/Sussex extravaganza of the year.

Meet 11.30 onwards at Box Hill car park near Dorking, leaving 12.30 for lunch at a country pub, then a possible trip to the coast.

Hope to see some peeps out.

Saz

Good day for a trip to the coast as it is Ace day down Madiera Drive Brighton... I'll be there representing the M.O.N.S.T.E.R :thumbsup:

SazzaG
06-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Slight change of plan for lunch.

Didge has kindly offered a BBQ round his place (weather permitting of course). Anyone that fancies this, just meet us from 11.30 at Box Hill, and bring your own meat! I'm sure we could swing by a supermarket en route if necessary.

I know a lot of people are going to Brighton with the Ace run. We may well see you all there later.

Saz

SazzaG
09-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Just a final reminder about tomorrow, if anyone fancies a little ride out, and a BBQ round Didge's place. Quite possibly the last BBQ of the summer!

Me and Rog will be at Box Hill by 11.30, laden with sausages and burgers. I've booked the sunshine, so it looks like we'll have a great day.

Looking forward to seeing a few peeps out and about.

Saz

tommo
09-09-2006, 09:31 PM
will probably see you at box but not sure after that.
although a bbq does sound good.