PDA

View Full Version : 10th September - Sussex/Surrey Box Hill meet

SazzaG
05-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Hello Surrey peeps,

Hope you see some of you out this Sunday at Box Hill. We plan to arrive at 11.30, leaving at 12.30 for lunch and a possible trip towards the coast.

Saz

Didge
06-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Hello Surrey peeps,

Hope you see some of you out this Sunday at Box Hill. We plan to arrive at 11.30, leaving at 12.30 for lunch and a possible trip towards the coast.

Saz

Slight change of plan. Meet at Box Hill as above, then all bundle 'round mine for a barbie. Bring something for the BBQ if you want. Jan & I will get the rolls/salad etc.
Let's hope for a decent day. We bloody well deserve it after the crap August.

Didge

Albie
07-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Me and Caroline may be there if can get rid of kids. I havent been on bike for 5 weeks now need a ride.

Didge
09-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Me and Caroline may be there if can get rid of kids. I havent been on bike for 5 weeks now need a ride.

No excuse! Bikes before sprogs I say.:D
I know it's the Ace-Brighton run on Sunday, but to be honest, I find it all too overcrowded/heaving with the great unwashed. The traffic is horrendous, so for those who wish for a more relaxed day, it's around mine after meeting at Box Hill for a BBQ.
So who else intends coming over?
Saz & Rog
Albie & Caroline(?)

Albie
09-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Yes were coming mate just got bike around front for nine oclock start to meet up with Gully Alan c and hopes Bob and Stuart. In 6 months time I will have my new house with a garage so no more shunting. Weve made the big step mate.:D :D

Didge
09-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Yes were coming mate just got bike around front for nine oclock start to meet up with Gully Alan c and hopes Bob and Stuart. In 6 months time I will have my new house with a garage so no more shunting. Weve made the big step mate.:D :D

Good man!:thumbsup: See you all tomorrow at Box Hill about 11.30 then.

spm23
10-09-2006, 07:03 AM
I look forward to making my self known to the Sussex members after years of virtual participation.

Albie
10-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Thats a lovely bike you have there. Didnt see you though. Saw a possible new member with a 600 custom tank like scrumpsters. Nice one:mand:

spm23
11-09-2006, 06:55 AM
Thanks Albie. I didn't think there would be that many people at Box Hill, what with the Ace run on, and not knowing what anyone looks like, was a bit of a "mission impossible" to find the MOC members. Next time.

Lady-Bob
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Caroline and Alanc were sporting their UKMOC Kent T-Shirts, but I guess they got lost in the crowd.

I went looking for you and in my travels of approaching anyone one a monnie I managed to meet Doogleman from the DSC and a new lady (Natalie or Natasha ... sorry can't remember now) who only had her red 620 for 2 weeks. Needless to say I gave her a UKMOC card and had a chat. She's from Esher Didge - your area I think?

Nicola Walsh
11-10-2006, 01:53 PM
And the names Nicola (not Natalie or Natasha I'm afraid..) and yes I live in Esher.

...thanks for the UKMOC card Lady Bob...just got around to registering on the site today and posted a note earlier to introduce myself and say 'hi'...hopefully see you around.

Nic.

Darry
11-10-2006, 02:06 PM
And the names Nicola (not Natalie or Natasha I'm afraid..) and yes I live in Esher.

...thanks for the UKMOC card Lady Bob...just got around to registering on the site today and posted a note earlier to introduce myself and say 'hi'...hopefully see you around.

Nic.

Watch out for those Kenties, they're a dodgy lot! :mand:

Albie
11-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Watch out for those Kenties, they're a dodgy lot! :mand:

As dodgy as your electrics :spin:

johnnystorm
11-10-2006, 09:00 PM
As soon as I get that pesky test out of the way I'll be along to get in the way and hold you all up before being relegated to the back! :D

JMo
11-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Albie dude! what's with the hooooge signature picture?! - it means you have to scroll left and right the whole time to read the posts - cut the size down a bit, you numpty!

xxx

Julie
12-10-2006, 05:37 AM
Albie dude! what's with the hooooge signature picture?! - it means you have to scroll left and right the whole time to read the posts - cut the size down a bit, you numpty!

xxx

Or maybe you should get broadband and a better Mac?
x

Rogerg
12-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Or maybe you should get broadband and a better Mac?
x

I can help with that

Darry
12-10-2006, 08:15 AM

xxx

JMo, Give the guy a break, it took him an age to learn how to post pics, now you want him to resize them.... there's Bob Hope and No Hope and Bob just left the Building. :D