PDA

View Full Version : 10th September - Sussex/Surrey Box Hill meet

SazzaG
05-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Greeting fellow Sussexites,

In the absence of our esteemed leader, JMo, I'm organising our regular meet this month.

So, aiming to get to Box Hill at 11.30. If anyone wants to meet on the way, let me know and I'll think of a meet point.

The plan is to have a short ride to a pub for lunch with anyone who might join us at Box, then possibly head down towards the coast, depending on the weather and who's out and about.

Hope to see a few peeps out - maybe we'll actually manage to meet up, after the last four months have been rained off!

Saz

Manda
06-09-2006, 08:02 AM
I'll be heading down Brighton ace cafe run otherwise i would meet up.

Darry
06-09-2006, 09:55 AM
I'll be heading down Brighton ace cafe run otherwise i would meet up.

I'll be doing the Ace run too.

Surely Sussex should be doing a Box Hill to Brighton Run, no?

SazzaG
06-09-2006, 10:19 AM
The Ace Cafe run does go fairly near to Box Hill, as it heads along the M25, but we'll probably be a bit late to join it there. We could certainly head down to Brighton after lunch though.

madhatter
06-09-2006, 12:23 PM
...I'm organising our regular meet this month at Box Hill...Saz

Can you post up some directions to this place, I see it mentioned so often that I might well rumble down myself one time.

Thanks.

MH.

SazzaG
06-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Check out this thread:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=12525

I assume the links in the first post work - I can't view photobucket links at work (fascists).

Didge
09-09-2006, 05:14 PM
I know it's the Ace-Brighton run on Sunday, but to be honest, I find it all too overcrowded/heaving with the great unwashed. The traffic is horrendous, so for those who wish for a more relaxed day, it's around mine after meeting at Box Hill for a BBQ.
So who else intends coming over?
Saz & Rog
Albie & Caroline(?)