PDA

View Full Version : S4r Carbon Wanted.

masterofthemoon
02-09-2006, 03:46 PM
If anyone has any of the following carbon items drop me a pm please, thanks.

PILLION HEEL PLATES, SEAT UNDERTRAY, KEYGUARD ( IGNITION SURROUND), BELLYPAN, SWINGARM COVER. INSTRUMENT SURROUND, AIRBOX, ALSO POWER COMMANDER (3 USB) OR PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER

masterofthemoon
06-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Bump To The Top For More Views..!

Dave G
06-09-2006, 11:09 AM
never seen a seat undertay for any monster or a carbon airbox,,so I'll be interested to know if anyone makes one( I have looked),never seen a swingarm cover for the S*R series either ,only the 916 style swingarm,you can get chainguards though,usually a front and a back,pricey for what they are I think.
I'd say that a keyguard to fit any recent monster will fit.
Ebay might be your best bet in the short term.:look:

NattyBoy
06-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Got a tank bra which goes into the ignition recess and round the tank cap.. This one is brand new in its ducati performance bag. They are designed for the older tank but fit the S4R fine - ive got one on mine (you just use the one screw instead of 2 on the tank catch basically).

They are over £100 from a dealer. Yours for £55.

Cheers
Nat

NattyBoy
06-09-2006, 11:33 AM
sorry - forgot pics !

Nat

masterofthemoon
06-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Got a tank bra which goes into the ignition recess and round the tank cap.. This one is brand new in its ducati performance bag. They are designed for the older tank but fit the S4R fine - ive got one on mine (you just use the one screw instead of 2 on the tank catch basically).

They are over £100 from a dealer. Yours for £55.

Cheers
Nat

have a tank protector ( petrol cap) coming mate..if its different from yours i'll have it off you..

masterofthemoon
06-09-2006, 04:08 PM
never seen a seat undertay for any monster or a carbon airbox,,so I'll be interested to know if anyone makes one( I have looked),never seen a swingarm cover for the S*R series either ,only the 916 style swingarm,you can get chainguards though,usually a front and a back,pricey for what they are I think.
I'd say that a keyguard to fit any recent monster will fit.
Ebay might be your best bet in the short term.:look:

the undertray is definately available...and the airbox...but not sure about the swingarm cover...i do keep looking on ebay