PDA

View Full Version : UKMOC 2007 Trackday reminder

Gilps
31-08-2006, 11:07 AM
This is a reminder about next years trackday. Did you attend this years event? Do you remember how much fun it was? If you didn't manage to get along this year then you missed a great day out. The trackday was superb and it was fun both on and off the track. If you are like I was before going along for the first time on a track, a little unsure of what to do, worried about bending your bike, then this is a great introduction. There are no big egos and everyone is made to feel very welcome. Terry AKA Fatbloke has to risk his own money to make this event happen and really didn't want the aggravation again next year. Enough of us persuaded him otherwise so let get those bookings in early to make sure we don't lose this event from our calendar. For me it really was the most fun I've had on two wheels. It's payday for many of us so dig deep. It's our club so let's support it.

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/downloads/trackday07.pdf

:ukm:

Guzzirider
31-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I am interested- what is the date please?

Guy

Yorkie
31-08-2006, 03:34 PM
When the date is posted i will be able to see if im around! If i am ill be there!

Yorkie.

Black Ferret
31-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm with Yorkie on this one. I can commit (or not) once a date is announced. I'd like to have done it this year, but it clashed with IoM TTs.

slob
31-08-2006, 07:26 PM
If you pre book now and the date doesn't suit you once it's announced, Terry will give you a full refund(I believe). If you pay now, you save 20 quid.

fatbloke
31-08-2006, 07:33 PM
If you pre book now and the date doesn't suit you once it's announced, Terry will give you a full refund. If you pay now, you save 20 quid.
Thanks Rob
as Rob says if the date or venue does not suit a full refund will be given.
I've extended the "save 15 quid offer" if I have your cheque and form
by friday 8th sept you can still save £15.

slob
31-08-2006, 08:44 PM
"save 15 quid offer"
oops, sorry Terry, poor memory and no .PDF reader on this terminal.

Yorkie
31-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Many thanks! I will see the household bank manager!

Cheers,

Yorkie.