PDA

View Full Version : New foreign member to the "famiglia"

picota
30-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Hello

I finally signed in, took me ages!!!

Thanks a lot for being so welcome at the Ace Cafe on Sunday (yeap Im the weird Spanish guy that lives here), at the moment I haven't been able to make friends for riding, so is great to meet people.

Im living in Brighton and I hope to see u all out there soon.

Take care

Nonnie
30-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Hola!

I'm so sorry, yes, I had to say it, somebody was going to but yes, I wanted to be first. I am pathetic. Really.

benson
30-08-2006, 04:43 PM
And I'm the second - hola buenas dias! - I'm Benson, London & Essex rep (and bad Spanish speaker!!!) I regularly head off to the Ace, mainly for breakfast and sometimes on Italian night if I've finished work in time - happy monstering and make sure you come and say hello if you see a black and gold monster or a Buell city x!!

NuTTs
31-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Hola picota!! Soy ingles residente en Madrid!! This is weird a spaniard resident in the UK and a brit resident in Spain on the same board.

picota
31-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Hola picota!! Soy ingles residente en Madrid!! This is weird a spaniard resident in the UK and a brit resident in Spain on the same board.
would u like to swoop?? :biggrin:
I think I saw u at www.ducatistas.com

take care

Manda
31-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Another Sussexite!! Welcome...

Chappers
31-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi Alexis,

It was me who rugby tackled you to the floor and shoved a UKMOC in your pocket at the Ace (didn't really rugby tackle him bu might as well of)!

I'm Hayley (Chappers), I dragged you over to meet Norm (Stormie) and his wife Christine whilst you stood there in your jumper on a really nice hot sunny day :chuckle:

There's a member on here called JMo who would gladly help you with the tailchop I was going on about and I believe she is local to you.

Remember to keep your eye out on here for the Brighton Run info so you can hook up with some local members :mand:

See you at Silverstone next month :bunny:

picota
01-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi Alexis,

It was me who rugby tackled you to the floor and shoved a UKMOC in your pocket at the Ace (didn't really rugby tackle him bu might as well of)!

I'm Hayley (Chappers), I dragged you over to meet Norm (Stormie) and his wife Christine whilst you stood there in your jumper on a really nice hot sunny day :chuckle:

There's a member on here called JMo who would gladly help you with the tailchop I was going on about and I believe she is local to you.

Remember to keep your eye out on here for the Brighton Run info so you can hook up with some local members :mand:

See you at Silverstone next month :bunny:

yes u did rugby tackle me... hahahahahah!!!! I guess I was to noisy with my exhaust so someone had to blame me...

I told you I would forget names (I'm **** doing this, quite the opposite remembering faces) I was wondering when u would answer....

Yeap I still wear my jumper, (for spanish people that was february weather...) it is weird here I know, for me summer day is around 40s

Yeap I guess I'll see you at Silverstone at the BSB. Im meeting some other people there

What is the maximum size for the attached pictures?? I cannot enclose any of the famous weekend in brands hatch last year, or the Ducati 889

Cheers

scrumpster
01-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the madhouse, sorry can't speak Spanish, only to order beers :look:

Chappers
02-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Size of pics in the form of jpeg's is 31.4kb I think, if not register with www.photobucket.com or whatever their called and put on there for free.

See you at silverstone :mand:

NuTTs
04-09-2006, 01:11 PM
would u like to swoop?? :biggrin:
I think I saw u at www.ducatistas.com

take care

Hi Picota.. I think I´ll pass on the swap, I´d much rather prefer to stay in Madrid! I am registered on www.ducatistas.com as NuTTs also - zona centro is where we hook up from the Madrid sector. We just had an awesome ride out yesterday with 35 bikes, of which 30 were Ducatis!

If you are ever in my neck of the woods, drop me a PM and we´ll meet up.

Regards,

NuTTs

Frantic_Frog
09-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi, i am new too, having only bought my Monster a couple of weeks ago, everyone has been very friendly to us newbie's, its a great site. I will be in Brighton for the Ace cafe re-union bash tomorrow, look out for a black and carbon monster with "Ducati" across the screen in white, that's me. See you tomorrow, Mike.

picota
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Cool

I just came back from London, I did the Ace Cafe run...

Tomorrow at the seafront.
Mine is a red monster with spanish number plate.
I enclose u a pic not to get lost :D
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8589/dscn1589uo9.th.jpg (http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn1589uo9.jpg)