PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Joke!!!

Lowsider
29-08-2006, 09:35 PM
On a flight to Houston the air hostess went up to the blonde sitting in first class and said (in american accent)

"mam you cannot sit here as it is first class and you do not have a first class ticket so you must move",

the young blonde lady replied " but I am blonde and I am beautiful and I am travelling to Houston so I am not moving"

The hostess went to the first officer and said "there is a blonde lady sitting in first class and she does not have a first class ticket I have asked her to move but she won't,"

"leave it to me", he said and approached the young lady,

"mam you are sitting in first class and you do not have a first class ticket so you must move",

the young lady replied " but I am blonde and I am beautiful and I am travelling to Houston so I am not moving"

The first officer went to the captain and said "you have a blonde wife perhaps you know how to deal with blondes,

there is a blonde lady sitting in first class and she does not have a first class ticket I have asked her to move but she won't,"

"OK" said the Captain "no problem leave this to me", he went up to the blonde and whispered in her ear, immediately the blonde got out of her seat apologised and went to economy

The hostess and the first officer couldn't believe this and asked what the Captain had whispered.

" I just said first class wasn't going to Houston!!!!.

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: