PDA

View Full Version : W reg (2000) M750 monster

Devilish
27-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Hi guys,

the time as come to sell the monnie, i bought a 918 fireblade in june and i cant afford to keep both so the monnie has to go.

Here is the spec sheet

2000 Ducati Monster M750
Metallic black with gold frame and wheels
Custom tail chop with LED back light from Spareshack
34000 miles
Full service inc cam belts and a full shim set less than 500 miles ago
Virtually new TSUBAKI gold X ring chain
Virtually new bridgestone 020 rear tyre and good nick front ( has done about 2000 miles)
Rear shock changed at 26000 miles. forks in tip top condition, no signs of seal leaks or corrosion
New neutral light switch
New oil pressure sensor
Clutch changed about 3000 miles ago
oxford heated grips

This bike has been my only form of transport for the last year so has been used for motorway commuting in most weathers BUT has always been cleaned after every rainy trip and RELIGIOUSLY serviced prior to when they were due by MOTO MARINA, which is a small company who only do ducatis

The bad points are as follows

Has a small scuff in the bottom right hand corner of the RHS exhaust and salt corrosion has started to show on both foot peg hangers
also has a small scuff about 2 inches long on the front wheel

This bike has been my pride and joy for the last year, and even though it has been a commuter bike and has racked up a few miles, she has never put a single foot wrong mechanically, and only a couple of electrical faults ie back light that lead to the LED conversion, so please dont be put off by the milage.

Ill probably be shot for this comment but i am a firm beliver that the more a duke engine is used, the more reliable it is, and it wouldnt suprise me if the duke ends up being more reliable than the blade

If you would like pics, i dont have any up to date ones, but i shall post them soon, or i can email them to any prospective buyers

£1650 ono

****************ALSO FOR SALE******************************

ARROW hi level carbon/titanium cans
Done less then 500 miles
Condition as new.
Still with original box and instructions

£275

if you buy them with the bike then i am willing to negotiate a price as it will save me taking them off the bike

Any questions please do not hesitate to PM me or ring me on my mobile 07810 334043 or at home 01256 763735

Cheers chaps/chapettes

Nick

Devilish
29-09-2006, 02:19 PM
******************sold******************