PDA

View Full Version : Frantic_Frog now has a monster.

Frantic_Frog
27-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi, i have just bought myself a Monster 900ie, it is my second big bike, having been riding a Kawasaki GPZ1000rx (for sale) for the past 6 years.
This bike is awesome, i rode it back from Bromley in Kent home to Southampton, a journey of 109 miles constantly grinning. It has many carbon fibre bits, front mudguard, small side panels, rear hugger, tank protector etc, race clip on handlebars, ported valves, lightened flywheel, Art open exhaust cans (sounds terrific) and goes like the proverbiale Poo off a hot shovel. I LOVE it. That's why i had to search out a Ducati Monster club on site. I look forward to chatting with other members and perhaps going for rides too, i usually go to the Ace cafe Brighton reunion run which is on 10th september this year, hope to meet some of you cats there, best regards, Mike the Frantic_Frog.

Albie
27-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Welcome. Sounds like you have a goodun. Safe riding matey. Maybe see you sometime.

Yorkie
27-08-2006, 10:14 AM
FF,

Welcome to the club!

Sounds like you have started with an already modded bike, wheres the fun in that? What are you going to throw loads of money at now?

Yorkie.

slob
27-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Welcome Mike.

Weird how they exist but not in club.
Yes, how dare they not have computers! or even just not do the club thing.

Pedro
28-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Hey Mike

welcome to the world of Monsters! I'm not far from you, so will no doubt catch up soon. Hampshire rep is Boozy Bob - there should be a ride out next week if you wanna tag along and say hi. Keep your eyes peeled for a thread on here

Ped

Chappers
28-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Welcome to the mad house and hopefully see you at some events :ukmoc:

benson
28-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Hi there Mike - well done for a top choice of bike - I've got an M900ie too - and I love it.

Scrumpster lives in Lee on Solent and there are plenty of others on the south coast too - I'm sometimes to be found scoffing bacon sarnies at DG20 of a Saturday or Wednesday night too - see you around,

Benson:cool:

gary tompkins
28-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Welcome Frantic_Frog

Was that the tuned 900ie that was for sale on Ebay a few weeks ago?

Frantic_Frog
28-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Yup, thats the one, i don't think my neighbours are impressed with how it sounds though, but what the hey?
Thank you.

Frantic_Frog
28-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Thank you to all that have welcomed me to the club, hope to tag along on ride out soon, cheers, Mike.