PDA

View Full Version : Calling any Wilts DD Racers and groupies...

Shandy
25-08-2006, 09:40 PM
....i'm after a small favour if anyone from the Wilts area is going to the Snetterton DD meet on the 3rd September. It's nothing too demanding i've bought something from one of the Racers and just need it bringing back a bit more local so i can get my grubby hands on it.

Many Thanks,

Shandy

PS - Forgot to say, there's beer in it for anyone that can help me out just let me know what you drink :thumbsup:

CK & AK
26-08-2006, 07:58 AM
we aint in Wilts, but in NW Surrey close to M3 jct 3, but if its a help can pop some thing in the van to bring back here for you?

Only small 'spares' will fit in tho - not a bike! :D

Otherwsie, your nearest DD'ers would be Zimbo & Chass in Gloucs, Paynep in Alton, and Domski in Weston-S-Mare.

Gilps
26-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Zimbo's in Stonehouse so he may be able to help. As an official groupie I would have picked it up for you but I'm going to have to give Snet a miss.

phil_h
27-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Zimbo's in Stonehouse so he may be able to help. As an official groupie I would have picked it up for you but I'm going to have to give Snet a miss.

Thanks for that (its my bb kit that shandys buying) I've pm-ed zimbo
I didnt realise he lived so close to swindon

phil

Gilps
27-08-2006, 02:27 PM
He's about 20-30 miles away but it's close enough, it's just the other side of Stroud.

Zimbo
28-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Just replied Phil, and yes no problem Shandy, I can bring it back to Stroud on Sunday for you.

Shandy
29-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Cheers Zimbo i'll PM next week to arrange collecting it sometime. Just let me know what you drink so i can arrange the transit payment :booze:

Thanks CK & AK for the other offer.

Shandy