PDA

View Full Version : Quarmby, Huddersfield

gjfevans
24-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I am the only MONSTER in the village...............or am I?

Very nice S4R(?) Silver and red tank in Quarmby / Lindley Thursday night

Guzzirider
24-08-2006, 08:22 PM
I live in Lindley and was riding earlier but I am red and white!

gjfevans
24-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Must have been you, on Haughs Rd, going towards the Field Head Pub 4:30ish

Scotty
24-08-2006, 08:51 PM
silver ? must have been blinded by the pearlescent finnish eh

gjfevans
24-08-2006, 09:02 PM
silver ? must have been blinded by the pearlescent finnish eh
The sun is getting very low in the sky at this time of year and I was in a state of shock at seeing another Monster - very rare breed round here. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it

Lost Again
25-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Ah ha!
Turns out you're not the only Monster in the village as I I'm in Hudds also. Admittedly I've been off the road since the end of october but hey ho. Should be rolling again by mid- end of september so if you see a blue bas***d noisy monster bimbling round paddock area that'll be me. In the mean time if you see a 28 year old XS 750 making rolling smoke screens that'll be me aswell. Hurrah for 150 quid bikes!

gjfevans
25-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Three of us in a five mile radius.....thats almost enough to start our own Huddersfield Branch!! We could get our own t shirts and badges and everything. Then again we could just save our money and meet down the pub:drunk:

Guzzirider
28-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I have a friend who has a 620 Monster and she lives in Quarmby so there are loads of us.

I'm busy all weekends this month but if anybody wants to meet up early one evening while the sun is still shining I'm game for that- Nont Sarahs maybe?

Guy

gjfevans
28-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Certainly up for that. :thumbsup:

Lost Again
11-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Not had a look at this in a while. Still waiting for a set of piston rings so no monster on the road yet but if any of you fancy a beer anytime I could fancy that. I'm normally at Stubbing Wharf in Hebdon bridge on a Tuesday for the Bridge Rats meet (got a mate whos a member, they're not bad really). If not that I'm usually down at Aspley Wharf on a wednesday night. Its right next to the uni so near enough town centre. Saw a monster down there a couple weeks ago but no idea who it was.

Guzzirider
11-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Shall we arrange a Huddersfield get together? Maybe one night next week?
Or maybe weekend after next? I'd fancy a location out of town where there are some nice roads.