PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Meet 3rd Sept 2006

Lady-Bob
23-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi

Just to let you know that I will not be able to come play on this date.:worried:

I am going to attempt to complete the Flora Light Challenge for Women in Hyde Park (5km) to raise money to buy a wheelchair (£495) and some dripstands (£168 each) for the Liver Unit (Todd Ward) at Kings College Hospital.

After recently celebrating 12 months of a new liver, I thought it time I did something for them and a Wheelchair and dripstands are specifically what they told me they were short of. They have only ONE wheelchair for use by 31 patients and they could r4ally do with 3 more dripstands on wheels.

If any good samaritans in UKMOC would like to sponsor me I would be very grateful for your kindness. :bunny:

Albie
23-08-2006, 07:25 PM
I will not be able to play as Im working on that day. I may however maybe able to make brekkie on way to doing some said WORK. Not been riding for ages it feels as was on hols for 2 weeks in Tenerife. Spotted a couple of monsters. Only 1 photo though. Nice bike a 900 in sort of minty green with dp carbon hi levels.

gary tompkins
23-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Should be ok for the cafe on the 3rd

Good luck with the charity run LadyBob - have you got a sponsor form going?

slob
24-08-2006, 05:40 PM
...have you got a sponsor form going?
Let us know.

GaryN, are you going to be there? do you have room for a spare tyre in your bag?

Gadget
24-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Probably, I don't think I am working that weekend. And yes there is room. That's how I got it home.:)

slob
24-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Probably, I don't think I am working that weekend. And yes there is room. That's how I got it home.:)
Leathers by Dainese, underwear by Berghaus, luggage by TARDIS.

slob
24-08-2006, 07:29 PM
I just realised it's DD at Snetterton that weekend, so I'm out. I'll PM you my mobile number Gary.

GULLY
24-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Hi Guys,
I will be at the cafe that Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you all soon for a massive breakfast and a chat.
I will gladly sponsor you, Bob.
Gully

Albie
24-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I will gladly sponsor you, Bob.
Gully
Me too:mand: :mand:

MilesB
24-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Planning on being at the cafe fror Brekkie - where you can all admire my new Renthals, and hear the saga of fitting them :dunce:

Bob, sponsorship will be available from me too - good luck :thumbsup:

Miles

gary tompkins
28-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Sorry guys - looks like I can't make Sunday now :cry:

STU65
28-08-2006, 07:36 PM
I hope to be done, and would be happy to sponsor.

If I can't make it please PM the details and I'll send a cheque through.

Best wishes to you all in Kent.

Lady-Bob
29-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi guys,

Very kind of you to sponsor me.

I do have a sponsor form in WORD format, but I can't seem to get the system to give me access to "Attach Files"

But if you could see your way clear to sending a cheque payable to Helen Curtis to the usual address (PM me if you don't have it) and I'll make sure it goes down on the form and into the cash box where all the collections are being held.

It really doesn't have to be a large amount... if you can only afford pennies then that's great.... it all helps me to reach my goal.