PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Monnie, Reg S812 RLH, M6 (Knutsford Services) - Tue 22nd Aug @ 10:30am

Chappers
22-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Whilst driving up to Manchester today I spotted a yellow Monnie, complete with low level carbon cans, yellow leather tank cover, shed loads of luggage, you were head to toe in black gear and looking very tired and bored.

I followed you in my bright yellow SEAT Leon Cupra R for around 60 miles, followed you into Knutsford Services only for you to disappear, so never got to card your bike :banghead:

Mum was with me and kept calling me a stalker!!!! :chuckle:

Bodybag
22-08-2006, 09:33 PM
What you doing in Manchester on a school day?

Chappers
23-08-2006, 11:48 AM
I was viewing a property to move to as the Norton one fell through after I cancelled the agreement - the guy kept texting trying to change what we had agreed ie. smaller room, upping the rent etc.

I'm now moving to a brand new 4 bed house in Sale which is only 5 miles from work with 2 lovely brothers who are 1st time buyers and itching to get onto the property ladder. Met them yesterday, toured the house, they even drove me round the local area to show me the local gym, pubs, shops etc and then even showed me the best route to take to get to work in rush hour everyday...lovely blokes and I can't wait to move in.

Only thing is, their new house won't be ready until around 10th September, therefore I need to know if my boss still wants me up there on the 1st September but pay for hotel accommodation or I just wait and move up on the 10th instead.

Stuart42
26-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Hi,

it was me!!!

Sorry I looked bored but was up early to catch ferry to IOM.
Did see you and wondered what was going on as when you overtook your passenger spent long time looking at bike so being paranoid thought something was wrong, hence my quick stop in Knutsford to check luggage was all ok;0)

Had great time over there and sorry didn't get to chat.

Cheers
Stuart

Chappers
27-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Wahey :bunny:

Hop e you enjoyed IOM, I love it out there.

Did you not think it was strange that I followed you for 60miles?!!?!?!? I even pulled up alongside you bouncing up and down in the drivers seat pointing like some nutty tart :chuckle:

I did at one stage tell my mum to rummage through my handbag, find a UKMOC card and she could hang out the window and pass to you...errrrr not a good idea when doing 70mph+ durrrrrrrrrrrrr.

As I pulled into the services and parked up you rode off - I was gutted and even quickly ran round to the BP to see if you had stopped for fuel - we put it down to you stopping off for a quick wee wee :mand:

I think I need to get a big UKMOC window sticker for the rear window in my car, what ya reckon?