PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Chappers
21-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi all,

Just got back from a wicked break in the Red Sea (Egypt) and have 8 pages worth on here to read...have I missed anything?

I scuba dived to 30mtrs, saw leopard sharks, turtles, barracuda, dolphins, Napoleon Wrasse, Nemo's etc - bloody brilliant holiday :mand:

I think I'm off to somewhere this weekend/bank hols with Markus and Bodybag so maybe see you all soon :p

markus
22-08-2006, 09:53 AM
I scuba dived to 30mtrs, saw leopard sharks, turtles, barracuda, dolphins, Napoleon Wrasse, Nemo's etc - bloody brilliant holiday
can i just say Hayles- texting me while your away to tell me all this whilst i'm stuck at work with a bunch of neanderthols slowly destroying my soul is neither big nor clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did ya get me huh huh huh huh, prezzie huh me me me me me

squiffything
22-08-2006, 10:14 AM
What the heck was a leopard doing 30m down in the red sea

Chappers
22-08-2006, 03:52 PM
can i just say Hayles- texting me while your away to tell me all this whilst i'm stuck at work with a bunch of neanderthols slowly destroying my soul is neither big nor clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did ya get me huh huh huh huh, prezzie huh me me me me me

LOL - I thought it was funny :mand:

I did get you a prezzy which I'll drop round tonight, that's if I'm feeling any better tonight :toilet:

Chappers
22-08-2006, 03:53 PM
What the heck was a leopard doing 30m down in the red sea

A leopard shark :twak:

Basically spotty sharks that don't tend to munch on human flesh.

Redkite2
22-08-2006, 04:12 PM
quote What the heck was a leopard doing 30m down in the red sea endquote

it was hungry and was chasing Napoleon :chuckle: