PDA

View Full Version : Local Dealership

mintydrummerman
17-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Hey everyone,

What are peoples opinions and experiences of Ducati Wolverhampton and Ducati Coventry as they will be my local dealers when i get my monster

mike:D

Capo
17-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Ducat Coventry, first class service and a friendly bunch.

sadbiker
17-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Coventry get a good thumbs up from me, I haven't used them but from what I have seen so far they do seem to have pulled out the stops to help a few Monster owners.

I visited Wolverhampton the other week, and was very impressed with my visit there. Have heard a few good comments again.

adstone
18-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi,
I bought my S4R from Ducati Coventry - a really helpful, friendly bunch and will go the extra mile - excellent customer service.:thumbsup:

They all understand the concept of service & support (unlike other Ducati dealerships) will lead to repeat business.:)

If you want a bike from them, speak with Mark Bolton - a really nice guy, except he's a Birmingham City fan...:rolleyes:

Regards
Andy

JayT
18-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Ducati Coventry, very friendly and helpful. Have a good range of parts in stock and their prices are fair.

Orfink69
20-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Only had shop experience at Coventry so can't really comment on workshop stuff, although I have heard very good reports.
Ducati Wolves will always get a very big thumbs up from me.
All of the staff are both friendly and knowledgable.
My first choice every time