PDA

View Full Version : Men's Dainese Leather Jacket

Emily
16-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Thought I may as well ask on here before I bung it on ebay.............

FOR SALE

Men's Dainese "US 70" Black Leather Jacket - Size 48 (Dainese size).

Same model of jacket as seen worn by me in the 'Member of the Month' pic. It's not this actual jacket though as the one I have now is a ladies one.

Jacket is approx 3 years old and still in good condition, just nicely worn in, not worn out and has no rips, tears or scuffs and all teh zips adn poppers are in full working order. Has all the usual CE Dainese armour in the shoulders, elbows and arms. One top front pocket, two side pockets and one inside pocket for all your bits and bobs.

Suitable for men or women, I only bought a new one as I lost weight and it was too big for me.

Can supply more pics if the one on here isn't good enough and if you need any more info just ask.

Open to sensible offers and if there are a few I will go with the highest offer.

Go on, treat yourself to a top notch jacket!!!

Emily

Pedro
16-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Isn't that the one Captain Anorak wears when you're doing your best "Howard and Hilda" impressions?

:chuckle:

Emily
16-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Ha ha!!!!

That's one of the exact reasons that I'm selling it. Anyway, Nik wouldn't be seen dead in leather, unless anoraks come in leather nowadays!!! :chuckle:

Pedro
16-08-2006, 08:49 PM
I can see him now wearing a snorkal anorak and nylon troosers! He'll be wearing a dayglo jacket next!

fatbloke
16-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Nik wouldn't be seen dead in leather,
why's that then?

Emily
16-08-2006, 08:56 PM
.....because he prefers his anorak!!

Kev Bunney
16-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Well done for asking here BEFORE you list on ebay, really annoy`s me when people put posts on here with links to ebay, how does that help us ?? give us first refusal THEN ebay the clobber !!

Emily
17-08-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah that annoys me too that's why I thought I'd try here first. Mind you, no takers so far!!! Come on guys, you know you want to!

Emily
21-08-2006, 06:32 PM
I'll leave it a few more days and then it's going on eBay.

Any takers?

Emily