PDA

View Full Version : DSC Site?

Stuart42
15-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi

I registered for the DSC site a couple of weeks ago but still haven't received the mail from them containing the link.

I've mailed them about this but not heard a ****ie bird since,are they having problems?

Cheers
Stuart

Shandy
15-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi

I registered for the DSC site a couple of weeks ago but still haven't received the mail from them containing the link.

I've mailed them about this but not heard a ****ie bird since,are they having problems?

Cheers
Stuart

Yep they are, they recently upgraded software and server and stuff like that, there on it and getting there with all the little bugs, hopefully you'll hear from them soon :thumbsup:

Gilps
15-08-2006, 06:33 PM
I registered today. My userID is live, sort of, as I can now log in, but I still haven't had the email that I'm supposed to get, the one where you apparently follow the link to activate the ID. I still can't access all areas. I'll give it a couple more days.

Shandy
15-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Just to add a bit more, i think one of the problems they still have is with the e-mail bit of the site, currently i don't get e-mail notifications of posts on subscribed threads and all that. It might be for the same reason both of you have not heard back yet.

Hopefully it will be all sorted soon.

Shandy

Melnie Mouse
16-08-2006, 08:18 AM
the new server is up and running now, should be ok now the hiccups have been ironed out..

Stuart42
16-08-2006, 02:49 PM
No,just tried again and still comes up that I need to be added to 'whitelist'?

Gilps
16-08-2006, 04:46 PM
I sent a message to the Webmaster this morning and still haven't heard back.

eamonn
16-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I sent a message to the Webmaster this morning and still haven't heard back.

I haven't received your email, hence I wont be responding to it !

In answer to the above questions/statements etc., the basic web service is transferred onto the new system, and I need to get the email system transferred over now. We did start the transfer procedure last week, but found we needed some new email software to be installed. This has been done, and as soon as I can get a few minutes I'll be initiating the email transfer again.
It's not just a simple case of flicking a switch, since I don't want a whole load of complaints about people losing their emails !!

Meanwhile, if anyone has registered and is waiting to get their confirmation email - just send an email to webteam@ducatisportingclub.com quoting your board name you registered with and we'll get you activated manually.

Eamonn.

Gilps
17-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Thanks Eamonn, I have now done that. The message that I sent earlier was via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the FAQ page. Cheers.

eamonn
17-08-2006, 06:47 AM
No,just tried again and still comes up that I need to be added to 'whitelist'?

Stuart, assuming you're using the same board name here as on the DSC - you should now be 'activated' :D

eamonn
17-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Thanks Eamonn, I have now done that.

You're updated now.

CK & AK
17-08-2006, 06:56 AM
cheers for sorting out Eamonn:)

Gilps
17-08-2006, 07:01 AM
You're updated now.
All working, thanks