PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but the time has come...

Chappers
12-08-2006, 01:48 PM
...for me to leave all you Bucks/Beds/Northants/Cambs lot who I absolutely love to bits :cry:

I have now signed and sealed the deal with my boss - I'll be moving to a little place called Norton (quality place...it's named after a bike) near Warrington and Runcorn on Friday 1st September.

I'm going on holiday now for 1wk and then I've got 2wks to sort my home and office move :shocked:

I'm going to try and see you all somehow before I leave to say goodbye but hopefully I'll get to see you all again at some UKMOC events.

It's gonna be a cold, lonely, bikeless (I don't ride after October) winter and I've gotta do the whole making new friends thing again :worried:

So the Bucks Rep role is up for grabs peeps :bucks:

You're soooo not gonna miss my nagging texts begging you all to come out to play :chuckle:

Zimbo
12-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Good luck Hayley, I'm sure you won't have too many problems making friends!!!

The Kevlar Kid
12-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Never liked you anyway H :p :twak:

You take care up there now - and good luck.

Don't be a stranger.

markus
12-08-2006, 10:01 PM
in relation to this i said to our hayles about a leavin' bar-b-q at my place - date to be announced but ya all invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hayles i still am not acknowledging this move - you will never leave me!!!!!!!!!!

queen_gpants
13-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Sorry you're leaving Hayley but you've got the forum to stay in touch and I'm sure there will be fellow monsterers where you're going so hopefully you won't be loney too long!

If you have a leaving BBQ will come along to say ta-ra!

Good luck with everything hun xxx

Mr C
13-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Theres a good few of us Monster owners Ooop Norf.

rebel
16-08-2006, 07:53 PM
...for me to leave all you Bucks/Beds/Northants/Cambs lot who I absolutely love to bits......

Sorry to hear that you are leaving so soon. I hope it all goes well for you. We hope to meet up with you at Markus's babecue, unless we are away that weekend.

It won't take long before you are out and about with a group of all new Bikers. Pop in for coffee one night if you can.

E.

Guzzirider
16-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I made the move up north 5 years ago and love it- great to be a biker here as you have the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales, North and Mid Wales, North York Moors, Peak District, and Northumberland to explore. Sure some of the roads can still get busy but in general things are quieter than the south and you can still find completely empty roads if you know where to look. Scottish Highlands can be reached in a day and Europe is still easily accessible via Hull.

Beer is cheaper too but you will need to learn about 10 different names for a bread roll, depending upon where you are.

Bike scene is thriving with plenty of places to meet up- you will have a ball!!

Guy

snick
16-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Shame about that, now I have a Monster I was looking forward to meeting you (born & bred in Wycombe, though now live in Sluff). Warrington's not so bad, y'know, and as Guzzirider says, lots of *fab* roads round there. Best of luck with the move! Hope you enjoyed your hols.

paul620sie
17-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Good luck, go enjoy.

Isn't "two pint of larger & packet of crisps" set in Runcorn?

Black Ferret
17-08-2006, 01:49 PM
I have now signed and sealed the deal with my boss - I'll be moving to a little place called Norton (quality place...it's named after a bike) near Warrington and Runcorn on Friday 1st September.

Welcome to the north Chappers.

Don't worry there are monsters up here too.

And it's not as far to the IoM TT ferry.

Steve

The Kevlar Kid
17-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Isn't "two pint of larger & packet of crisps" set in Runcorn?

Yup..

Obviously another fan 'eh Paul:cool:

paul620sie
18-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Two pints... yep, its great. i know I'm about 20yrs older than the target audience but it's good fun.

Apoligies to Chappers for hi-jacking the thread