PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Great Bentley

Bryn Smart
09-08-2006, 08:40 PM
I met some really great guys tonight at the meeting.
One in particular, told me she was Bren on the forum. At least I think that is what she said.
Sadly, when I got back from having a pee, they had drifted away, I guess either to get something to eat, or perhaps because they didn't want to carry on chatting! I hope not.
"Bren" from somewhere near Epping, say hello if you would.
Bryn

slob
09-08-2006, 09:06 PM
I met some really great guys tonight at the meeting.
One in particular, told me she was Bren on the forum. At least I think that is what she said.
Sadly, when I got back from having a pee, they had drifted away, I guess either to get something to eat, or perhaps because they didn't want to carry on chatting! I hope not.
"Bren" from somewhere near Epping, say hello if you would.
Bryn
Benson perhaps? very tidy black'n'gold 900?

benson
09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Yup that was me Bryn - Benson it is!

Thank you Mr Slob for translation - hope your back is on the mend...

A good turn out this evening - Nonnie, E.D., P.D., Pudding Head (queen of the avatars) and Allyon her CBR600 and a few chromo monsters spotted too alon with a nice very new 620 with a rather scrummy red frame - anyone we know???

Hopefully everyone had a good ride back and thanks E.D. for the chocolate bar - just inhaled it whole!!!

Frank and I had a fairly rapid trip home - of course it was safety related because i now have no rear light except for a brake light - definitely my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!

See you soon I hope,

Rachel

Nonnie
09-08-2006, 09:26 PM
We just got back too. You Benson must have been gunning it dear girl.

Bryn, we waited ages for food so that's where we were all night! See you soon though I hope.

Nice to see you all again dear friends. We had a lovely full moonlit ride home.

Onwards and upwards and roll on the 26th! Knowing me, knowing you.....

benson
09-08-2006, 09:27 PM
I shall expect you all to have practiced that nifty little disco move too!!!!!

Yes a little speedy on the way home but as I said - safety dear girl!!!:pedro:

Nonnie
09-08-2006, 09:32 PM
A hhaaaaaa

So it's the girls doing the ABBA moves and the boys doing the Vic Reeves pub singer.

We really ought to win. I bet the prize is even more alcohol. Hurrah!

slob
09-08-2006, 09:33 PM
...because i now have no rear light except for a brake lightGimme a shout if you want me to take another look, bound to be summat simple.

benson
09-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Thank you oh great solderiong iron weilding clever bloke!!! :biggrin:

Paranoid Dave
10-08-2006, 08:01 AM
We really ought to win. I bet the prize is even more alcohol. Hurrah!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo :grump:

benson
10-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Is that no to the winning or the alcohol!!

Paranoid Dave
10-08-2006, 08:12 AM
well the alcohol of course, i like winning but that would only happen if i took part, i intend to WATCH

benson
10-08-2006, 08:21 AM
No Dave - non playing captains NOT allowed!!!!

Nonnie
10-08-2006, 09:51 AM
You will not be watching David. If you don't drink we will make you drive and that means at least 2 trips back and forth. So drink!

emily's driver
10-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Dave, if you don't participate then you can't have the enjoyment of revelling in your own embarassment afterwards. Mind you, it's likely most of us won't remember much anyway, which helps.

benson
10-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey pentapeptides at this price - unreal!!!!