PDA

View Full Version : I need your boots, your clothes and your Monster 620ie motorcycle!

mintydrummerman
09-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Hello

I have a slight confession to make, so please dont feel cheated into reading this post. I dont actually own a Monster YET(!):look: but i am in the market for one over the next 12 months. My dad rides a MTS620 and he's given me the Duke bug.

I have to have one, and i will have one, a red Monster 620ie with Low level carbon Termi's. I just signed up to the forum as its a fantastic read and couldnt wait until i got my Duke before leaving a comment.

I just wanted to say a big hello to all those fellow monster enthusiasts, and i cant wait to be "officially" part of the club.:yoparty:
Thanks
Mike

craigie
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I have to have one, and i will have one, a red Monster 620ie with Low level carbon Termi's and open red clutch cover.

Hi mike

I admire your enthusiasm and positive thinking.....but I'm afraid you won't be having an open clutch cover on these wee babies. Anything under a 900 has a wet clutch so can't really be open without causing some major problems.

Good luck in your quest though, great wee bikes, had mine 3 years now.

Shandy
09-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the club and good like in finding a bike :thumbsup:

Shandy

mintydrummerman
09-08-2006, 07:08 PM
oops, thats slightly embarrasing :o :fou:
at least its saved me buying a £100 open cover! :eyepopping:
mike

Pugi
09-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Hi and welcome. Your enthusiasm will be very well spent in this place (and on the road of course).

sadbiker
09-08-2006, 09:27 PM
620 is the way to go, My missis has had one for 4 years and unfortunelty for you won't sell it. Nearly 17k, Italy, Germany and France. You should love it when you get one.

benson
09-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh go on - set a trend and have that open clutch.....:idea:

Welcome by the way!!!