PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

NuTTs
09-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi all,

I am a Monster owner from Madrid, Spain. I purchased my S4Rs in March 2006 and I have been enjoying it thorougly.. so thoroughly that I've now done nearly 10,000km on her already.

If anyone on the board is ever down in Madrid or anywhere in Spain nearby drop me a msg and we can meet up.

Regards,

NuTTs

Yorkie
09-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the site! And watch out some people may take you up on your offer of a visit!

Yorkie.

NuTTs
09-08-2006, 01:10 PM
No worries, I'll be waiting!

Guzzirider
09-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Can we have your weather please? Its bloody cold here for August!

NuTTs
09-08-2006, 02:47 PM
At the moment it is sunny.. not a cloud in sight and we are at around 32 degrees with no humidity.. dry as a bone!

Perfect weather for a long ride home every day. This is why I don't live in the UK anymore. I was in London for 10 days in July and the weather was great but it was so humid!

Rgds,

NuTTs

Guzzirider
09-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Nice pic NuTTs- which make of bar end mirror are you using there?

Guy

Pugi
09-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Welcome!
Madrid, eh? Might very well take you up on that offer one day. Cracking looking bike I have to say. I can never get enough of the pearl white tank.

NuTTs
09-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Hi Guy, thanks for the compliment. The mirrors are Rizoma "Reverse" units, I´ve mounted them onto R&G racing bar end sliders (I had to have the aluminium machined to get the mirrors to fit). I definately think it suits the bike.

Hi Pugi, whenever you´re up for it - just let me know so I know not to plan any travelling at the time! Nice avatar, by the way!

Guzzirider
09-08-2006, 04:38 PM
NuTTs

Would the mirrors have fitted straight away if you did not have the sliders?

Guy

NuTTs
09-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Guy,

The stock bar end weights are also way bigger than the mirror "hole". I ended up scratching my original bar end weights trying to squeeze the mirrors on.

I paid around 20 GBP for the bar end weights from RG Racing (www.rg-racing.com) but make sure you order the bar ends for Renthal bars as the ones for the original Ducati Monster that they stock don´t fit.

A friend on the DML bought some Ducati Accessory bar end mirrors from the SportClassic catalogue and they look ace also, and they fit perfectly!

benson
09-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi Nutts - welcome and nice bike - nice mirror doodahs :biggrin:

Expect a contingent of visitors at this rate - interestingly, there's bloke on the UK Buell Group called Chris and he's in Madrid so if you ever see a Buell being ridden by a Brit then it's him - yeah I know - fat chance...

ANYWAY - happy Wedneday evening to you!

NuTTs
10-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi benson, does the buell happen to be a white x1 with the loudest exhaust ever? There is a guy on a white buell (with "foreigner" plates) who booms up and down Barrio de Salamanca (posh shopping area) with a weird helmet.

The more who come down, the merrier!