PDA

View Full Version : A short thank you...

JMo
06-08-2006, 08:56 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has bought a tail-chop kit over the past couple of months - I've sold over 20 now, and together with those I've chopped myself, that is a fair few manx-monnies out there... all of whom are club members as these have not been sold anywhere else but through the UKMOC.

Rather than p!ss it all up the wall on wine and women, out of the goodness of my heart I have reinvested the megre profit I did make from the intial batch, and have ordered a second run, as I consider it my life's work to help ride the world of superfluious plastic...

So, to recap (in a shameless ad), the JMO tail chops kits are designed to fit all curved tea-tray Monsters (that is post 1999/2000 model year), and allows the rear mudguard to be removed while providing location for the rear light unit, numberplate mounting and your choice of indicators - neatening up the rear end of the bike no end. The kits come with all hardware and comprehensive (illustrated) fitting instrutions. They are currently priced at £39.99 including UK P&P

Please, I haven't eaten in weeks...

xxx

Pedro
06-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Please, I haven't eaten in weeks...

Ahem, doesn't Ducati hospitality count last thursday?

:chuckle:

JMo
06-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Ahem, doesn't Ducati hospitality count last thursday?

:chuckle:

Aha ha... that's what I have to do these days, blag my way into a free nosh-up just to survive...

Good tucker wasn't it?!

xxx