PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighters at the Ace

benson
06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
A great day - got there early and managed to park just opposite - fantastic stunt team displays and a few familiar faces but no monsters I recognised in evidence - carded a couple of unknowns despite the Czech plates on one! Anyway - home now in time to watch the WSB...

SazzaG
06-08-2006, 06:52 PM
The guy with the Czech registered Monster is a member, but I can't for the life of me remember his name. He came out a couple of times last year.

Hope you had a good time at the Ace - anyone drop their wheelies or stoppies?

markus
08-08-2006, 09:37 AM
I was there - only saw one black and white s4r and a yellow 900, but no owners. mind you i was gone by 11.30ish

craigie
08-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I popped up after the racing, ****ing mayhem!!!

Every nut wheelying, stoppying burning tyres all over the place all at once. Couple of near misses and drops but with about 15-20 nuts on peds, CB500s and the big boys all over place it was only a matter of time before there were some fresh scars on those already scarred half naked bodies.
Was pretty impressed by a guy on a KTM Duke whose engine kept cutting out mid wheely but he would just thumb the starter while still on the back wheel. And the geezer on the wee Honda that was almost vertical really slowly going the whole length, across the roundabout an all whilst tooting his wee horn to get the nuts out the way.
Nutty ****ers but it always impresses me.