PDA

View Full Version : 4th August 2006 Friday Night Project

Nonnie
04-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Phil Goodes tonight anyone? Could then take a trip to Yarmouth to The Swan?

I shall be.

Nonnie
04-08-2006, 04:49 PM
OK! See you all there then! Great big gang of us yeah? It'll be great, we can chat and stuff, make new friends and generally have ourselves a great time.

I think I might even put the banners up.

Darry
04-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Oh poor Nonnie.

I'd join you, but its a tad far for a Friday night.

Darry.

scrumpster
04-08-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm there in spirit matey :mand:

Nonnie
04-08-2006, 09:07 PM
It's OK guys (thank you) I made a NEW friend. His name is Bill and he will be joining shortly!

Darry
04-08-2006, 10:10 PM
It's OK guys (thank you) I made a NEW friend. His name is Bill and he will be joining shortly!
'friend' eh? ;)

Nonnie
05-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Oi, I am a newly engaged laydee.

I resent that slur on my untarnished good name.

benson
05-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Hello dear meringued one - I must say I like the look of my new dress!!!

Meanwhile wot yoo up to next weekend? A night at the dogs anyone?:drunk:

I hope to go to the streetfighter day tomorrow if only to have to make the great escape from the car park llike last year - :on: :on: :on: and judging by the number of responses on the london and essex area sections I'll be Billy(ette) no mates! :shocked:

Right - Butlins website here I come....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nonnie
05-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Good morning dear! I would love to have been able to make it to the Ace tomorrow but it looks unlikely, but you know I would if I could.

I shall check the diary (piece of paper) with what's on next weekend and see if we can't slot in those dawgies again.

Don't forget silly disco 26th August! I was thinking we could do Abba on karaoke, you know, with the turning heads and stuff.

benson
05-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Hello - oh yes - I shall practice aforementioned Abba movements with each and every life saver as I ride this week....:D :D :D Quite a spectacle - will anyone work it out I wonder? Maybe if I sing loudly with the visor flipped...The 26th is written on my ccalendar and I shall look forward to it immensely - but what will I wear??? I may have to do some special shopping....

Meanwhile the dawgies are indeed a calling - I'll try to round up a few like minded (???) souls...

I'm contemplating a trip to the seaside today - I think I need ice cream.....

Nonnie
05-08-2006, 09:27 AM
I would do the seaside except I have to be in the car to pick up oldest child (who's been in Prague doncha know) later. Damnnit.

Haven't got to pick her up til about 8ish though I think.

I've got you a present from Venice too. Don't worry, it's actually quite tasetful. Yes, I know, surprising for me!

Let's give Dave a shout and see what he's doing today?

His present is not tasteful! Ha ha

benson
05-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Tasteful gifts huh - well done!!!

And yes - Prague - indeed tres chic.

I didn't bring anything tasteful back I'm afraid but I have ordered a very fine case of rioja which you can help me demolish!!!

DAVE - are you awake???? Dogs next weekend?????

Nonnie
05-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Rachel, I'll call him. Do you fancy Suffolk seaside today? As long as I'm home and in the car for 7 I will make it in time so I can play with bikes today. Southwold? Um, Your choice as you would have to come further? Are you free enough?

benson
05-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Hurrah!!!:spin: :spin: :spin:

Nonnie
05-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Right then, after several phonecalls, Let's meet at Dedham's Sun Inn pub on the High Street.

I see your half a coke and I raise you with afternoon tea!

Take care and see you all there.

benson
05-08-2006, 10:00 AM
And I raise you a scone!!! See you there - god what organisation.....:ukm: