PDA

View Full Version : Got a spare room to rent out around Flitwick/Toddington area?

Chappers
04-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Didn't renew my lease on the flat as advised by my boss due to us moving up to Manchester within the next 2-3 months, therefore I move out on 1st Sept.

Am struggling to find anywhere where I can live for just 2-3 months as they all want 6 months out of me, so if you've got a spare room, space for me to park my car and fancy having £400-£600 in your back pocket then give me a shout.

Failing that it's back to mum's in Huntingdon, Cambs and a 80-100 mile roundtrip everyday as opposed to 25 mile roundtrip everyday from MK and lots more mileage on my car

Cheers

Darry
04-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Didn't renew my lease on the flat as advised by my boss due to us moving up to Manchester within the next 2-3 months, therefore I move out on 1st Sept.

Am struggling to find anywhere where I can live for just 2-3 months as they all want 6 months out of me, so if you've got a spare room, space for me to park my car and fancy having £400-£600 in your back pocket then give me a shout.

Failing that it's back to mum's in Huntingdon, Cambs and a 80-100 mile roundtrip everyday as opposed to 25 mile roundtrip everyday from MK and lots more mileage on my car

Cheers

Have you asked Phil (bodycote)? You just need to have nice eyes! :biggrin:

Emily
04-08-2006, 02:39 PM
You should ask you boss to put you up Chappers! He did after all (indirectly) make you homeless!!

I could do with the cash but unfortuantely we live miles away.

Good luck, hope you get something sorted soon.

Emily

Chappers
04-08-2006, 04:52 PM
You should ask you boss to put you up Chappers! He did after all (indirectly) make you homeless!!

Emily

I know, I was thinking that earlier today - he's the one that told me not to renew my lease, therefore he should source me alternative accommodation or pay out for the extra fuel it's gonna cost me driving back and forth from mum's everyday.

Chappers
04-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Have you asked Phil (bodycote)? You just need to have nice eyes! :biggrin:

He's living out of hotels in Euston at the min what with work sending him all over the place plus from what I remember from the Weekender he snores and farts :chuckle:

Bodybag
04-08-2006, 08:29 PM
He's living out of hotels in Euston at the min what with work sending him all over the place plus from what I remember from the Weekender he snores and farts :chuckle:
Stops me exploding (which I think would be far worse!!)

The Kevlar Kid
08-08-2006, 12:20 AM

Cheers

You only had to ask... I have three spare, take your pick :twak:

Chappers
08-08-2006, 10:41 AM
You only had to ask... I have three spare, take your pick :twak:

Life saver :hail: - see you tomorrow night :D