PDA

View Full Version : Milton Keynes Bike Show

madhatter
02-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Sunday 6th August 2006 - 11am to 4pm
The Barrel Bikers MCC
Custom & Classic Bike & Trike Show - Free Entry
Cruik Barn, Bradwell Abbey, Milton Keynes
Licenced Bar, Trade Stands, Raffle, Trophies, DJ, Good Food and loads more .:eyepopping:

This is generally a damn good show, some interesting Trikes, a lot of "Orange County Chopper" style customs, streetfighters and some lovely classic bikes like Z1300 Kwakas, CBX Hondas etc. If the weather is good it's well worth popping over for a Burger, a Beer and a look round! :thumbsup:

I should be wondering around with Rebel, if you come on over!

If you have agreed to go to SFD at The Ace with Chappers, please don't cancel for this or I'm in dead-lumber next time I see her! :p

Chappers
05-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Myself and Markus and quite possibly PeteD will be popping over to this around 12pm.

Chappers
06-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Good day out but no trophy for Stormie this time.

He tricked us into parking in the show instead of on the grass round the side where everyone else was parking :chuckle:

madhatter
07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
A good day out, I think all will agree! Chappers, Stormie, Mrs Stormie, Marcus, Pete, Rebel and myself. I think Stormie wining "Most Shiney New Bike" award the other week seems to have affected his judgment, as he entered into this show as well, and dragged all the others in with him :D .

A really good range of bikes on show though, Heskeith, BSA, Tribsa, Trikes, Classic Japs, Harleys, Lowriders, Chops, a bit of everything for everyone. Ice cream was well lush as well! :D

STORMIE
07-08-2006, 05:18 PM
I want a recount on the voting, i was asked to enter the bike by the organisers but forgot to tell the others where to park, so they just followed me. Excellent day though.

The day got better, Mrs Stormie decided to try and kick me whilst having one of her turns (women thing) and kicked the door frame instead, on hearing the crunch she looked down to see her little toe at a 90 degree angle.

its one of the funneist things i've seen in ages, she asked me to try and bend it back but i said no as now it matched the others, so i had to take her to the hospital, they asked how she did it and i told them she did it while peeling potatoes ( she does things with her feet like a monkey, its not natural), after the x-ray showed it was completely broken, so i had to put her in a wheel chair, which was loads of fun as i tried to park her in a cupboard and put her in a corner, the doctor gave her an injection between the toes after asking which toe it was, he then pushed and pulled it straight.

so in the end all is well and frodo can go back to the shire. blinking good day though.

Chappers
07-08-2006, 05:22 PM
I shouldn't laugh but that is funny as feck and I'm still giggling away to myself - bet it was your fault though.

STORMIE
07-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Stormie done it really, with a pair of pliers,because i laughed at him for getting nowhere in the show . I got to admit though, it is really funny, i keep on laughing everytime i think of the moment when i looked down at my toe and saw it sticking out sideways.What was even funnier is when stormie saw it, and ran off! revenge is sweet though, i can't wait!!
mrs stormie

Chappers
07-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I knew it was his fault!

At least you're laughing about it - can you walk ok?

STORMIE
08-08-2006, 03:48 AM
Not really, when they straightened it, they couldn't realign it properly.
I've got another xray on Wednesday and if it isn't healing properly,they said i might have to have surgery:worried:
I can't drive but i am hobbling about,much to stormie's amusement.
Doesn't hurt nowhere near as much as i thought something like that would.
Women can cope better can't they?
MRS STORMIE

madhatter
08-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Not really, when they straightened it, they couldn't realign it properly.....Women can cope better can't they?
MRS STORMIE

Stormie told me that his biggest regret was that it was your toe that got dislocated and imobilised and not your tongue.......and I really wouldn't make something like that up, just to see you bladder the living cr@p out of him with the iron!!!:chuckle:

rebel
08-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Stormie done it really, with a pair of pliers,because i laughed at him for getting nowhere in the show.....What was even funnier is when stormie saw it, and ran off! revenge is sweet though, i can't wait!!
mrs stormie

Sorry to hear what happened, and the fact that you missed him!:chuckle: Lets hope that you don't need surgery and that it heals itself so you can get back on your bike as soon as possible (maybe at the rally in august?).

I think, as a minimum, he should let you have the S4RS for a month as punishment! Take care.;)

STORMIE
08-08-2006, 08:23 PM
hold a minute why is everyone picking on me, i am completely inocent, mrs stormie done it herself, this is unfair, if this carries on i'm going to have to break her other toe (oops, did i say that out loud),

she's feeling much better now as she can now reach the sink and oven properly.

i've given her some pain killers, so she should wake up in say october.

i,m going to hide now.

STORMIE
09-08-2006, 06:28 PM
I've just bought some boltcutters!!!!
mrs stormie