PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighters anyone???

benson
02-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Yes indeed it's that time of year again - Streetfighters at the Ace Cafe - I know it's a bit of a journey but if anyone wants to venture darn sarf a bit I'd be happy to meet and ride in!!!:ukm:

Nonnie
02-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Oooh ooooh stunters paradise and playground of Carlos Fandango.

Will look into trying to sort something out as not really free but maybe there's a way.......

squiffything
02-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Better not be tonight it looks like it is gonna pee down round this way and i've been out once to often in the rain with nonnie and the crumble crew in the rain

However would be up for a little spin with the gang if its on a night when the whether is good

Nonnie
02-08-2006, 04:08 PM
I think this Streetfighter thing is on Sunday Squiff.

You should go if only to have Benson lead you in via the North Circular, it's like Poetry in Motion watching her weave, duck and dive and generally look fabulous in serious traffic conditions. I hate the journey to The Ace as I'm used to no traffic, just the odd escaped *insert farm animal of choice*.

But will go if possible.

squiffything
02-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Is it daytime or evening? I was suppose to have been heading off to Blackpool with my lady and the girls but that has been cancelled so i now have a week off and just days out to deal with. Could be a daytime thing wouldn't go amis if there are a few monsterites to chill with

Nonnie
02-08-2006, 04:31 PM
It's a daytime thing.

There will be others from the club there too. Benson, me and others had to break our bikes out of a locked compound last year with a borrowed set of bolt croppers so just be careful where you park!

CK & AK
02-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Rachel - its highly likely that we will catch up with you there this year:D
(no racing for us this w/end)

C :cool:

benson
02-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Hoorah all round!!!!!

Will be grand to see you CK & AK - long time no see!!!!!

Squiffy - the day is an all dayer at the Ace - it's a great treat to see a lot of people doing clever (and not so) things on wheels - and as nonnie said - last year we had to perform the gret escape!!!

SO - if anyone is interested or would care to meet up then I'm happy to meet at my house - which is 5 minutes away from the Stadium Dealership where I suggested meeting originally - if you want to come to mine there will be tea and toast a plenty - let me know and see you Sunday!!!