PDA

View Full Version : Alright there?

Strumpet
30-07-2006, 12:04 AM
I met a few of you at the Weekender this year.

You seemed an alright bunch so thought I'd join as a guest and say thanks for the welcome you gave me. Banshee and Elmo were great quiz partners and I had a blinding time that evening sitting with them... cheating... and still losing!

I wanted to take my T-shirt that said "Dip me in Honey and throw me to the Lesbians" but Lady-Bob said I couldn't incase I offended Julie and Ruth.... after the flashing boobs evening, I don't think Lady-Bob should've been so worried! (Non-weekenders... you had to be there, really....sign up next year and go!

Anyway hello to you all

Stewart

Pugi
30-07-2006, 01:41 AM
I knew I should have been there. And now when I know what I missed out on it doesn't feel better.

Never the less I still know that people here are great.

Welcome Strumpet. We might meet at the next weekender and then I'll show you how to cheat properly and succesfully!

MilesB
30-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi Stewart - good to see you on here... I'll have to try and get Susan to join up now;)

Miles

Ruth
30-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Wotcha Strumpet.

I'll eat practically anything if it's been dipped in honey.

:mand:

And i do believe my good friend Mand's teenage son Jack (happy birthday Jack) has the very same t-shirt.

ps
lady-bob - offended? us? with our reputation? what were you thinking?

Mand
30-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Wotcha Strumpet.

I'll eat practically anything if it's been dipped in honey.

:mand:

And i do believe my good friend Mand's teenage son Jack (happy birthday Jack) has the very same t-shirt.

ps
lady-bob - offended? us? with our reputation? what were you thinking?

Yes Jack does have a similar t-shirt - he, however, prefers to be dipped in chocolate..... :mand:

Welcome Strumpet!

Julie
31-07-2006, 05:50 AM
Funny you should say that i have just been given a sticker with the very same thing on it!

gary tompkins
31-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Why hellooo - fancy meeting you here