PDA

View Full Version : Donnington 13th August

Spanner
29-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey folks.

Don't forget that the next round of the Desmo Due series takes place at Donnington on the 13th August.

I'll be there circulating the track and hopefully not too near the back!! Although I'll be relying soley on Playstation knowledge!!!

Come along and support the series. It'll be a laugh.

Doug

Zimbo
29-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Ooo you coming out to play then Doug? :mand: :mand: :mand: I'll be out for the first time on my new steed . . . .

Tonio600
29-07-2006, 06:20 PM
I'll be there cheering you guys...

Doug, so you got your own race bike mate?

CK & AK
29-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Tonio, wipe the sweat from Bones' brow for me, as I'm not going to be there this time:( they will be up there from Fri night for the TD on the Sat

Am just off out with Dougs team owner for a beer & curry tonight, so I'll try & get the low down from him ;)

C:cool:

Tonio600
29-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Don't get too drunk Lady C, I may pop in to say hello very early tomorrow morning :)

;) only joking
Will call you if I can pop in...

CK & AK
29-07-2006, 06:43 PM
early is fine mate, just txt if popping over, the kettle will be on:mand:
you going to bring the road bike out for a spin? :confused: :eek:

Tonio600
29-07-2006, 08:10 PM
early is fine mate, just txt if popping over, the kettle will be on:mand:
you going to bring the road bike out for a spin? :confused: :eek:

errr... maybe :)

Bike is serviced, ready to hit the road at any time.

Only problem it's still on a French reg, and my appointment to have it checked and get the certificate of conformity (which is needed to register the bike in the UK) is the 8th of August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be able to wait. So if I find a cheap insurance tonight, I may well insure it from tomorrow and nevermind for the 2 weeks on a French plate.

CK & AK
29-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Tonio, am going to meet up with a couple of others at Newlands Corner tomorrow about 10am - leaving there for an hour or so's ride at about 1030ish - try & pop up if you have the time - you too Doug?
Otherwise, am aiming to be home about 2pm-ish after a pub lunch somewhere.........

C:)

CK & AK
07-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Boinnnnggg :D

Race day on Sunday - Practice at about 10.20 for Ducatis, with racing commencing about 12.30. Think Ducati's are 5th race out.....

Trackday (fully booked & long waiting list) also going on all day on Sat at Donny, so if bored & want somewhere to ride to, and people to chat to/larf at;) then pop along & say 'hi'