PDA

View Full Version : Very nice M600 for sale

Monkey Boy
26-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi guys and gals,

Very redundantly having to sell my lovely Monnie. Moving to Eastern Europe at the end of the summer - work/romance (aww!).

Here are the details. I was going to put it on eBay but will post on here for a week first.

1997 Ducati Monster 600 in excellent condition.

Bought February 2006 and done 1500 miles since. 11600 miles in total. Service history. Last service in May 2006 at Ducati John (Leeds) - I was told the bike is in very good working order. You can speak to John himself who services the bike - no problem.

The previous owner re-sprayed the bike in a Moonshine Blue colour - it has not been in an accident - she was a lady and wanted to be different!. Since I bought the bike I have added a few things (and taken a few things away too!).

I will list what I have added/done:

- Goodridge brake and clutch hoses
- Chrome twin headlight with relays professionally fitted
- Small black indicators with clear lenses - front and rear
- Ducati Performance rev counter and carbon fibre clock housing
- 14T front sprocket (in place of the original 15T
- Stainless steel engine nut set
- Stainless steel brake bleeder kit
- Clear LED rear brake light
- The rear end of the bike has been cut off and tidied up and has a seat cowl
- Slimline teardrop mirrors in place of the OE Mickey Mouse ones
- Ducati Performance Rear Carbon Fibre Hugger
- Titanium effect with stainless steel footpegs
- Carbon fibre tax disc holder

The bike already came with the Arrow Special Parts exhausts - these sound fantastic and look very nice indeed. A system like this will cost you in excess of £500 retail. I can guarantee that cars will move out of the way before you arrive (except for the odd scrote in a company Mondeo).

I am only selling as I am moving abroad to Eastern Europe at the end of the summer and I have decided not to take her with me.

I have dozens of pictures of the Monster and these can be viewed on Flickr. I will give you the link if required.

I am including a road test from a bike magazine for this model along with the user manual, MOT and service records, spare key and other recepits.

The bike also comes with the original exhausts. Although the MOT doesn't run out till mid August, I am having a new one done tomorrow. The tax is till April 2007 and the tyres (Pirelli Diablos) have lots of thread left. Insurance is cheap. Costs me £70 TPFT.

I do NOT want any swaps. This is a clean sale. Best offer over £1350.

Email me at iainho@hotmail.com and I will send you a picture and the Flickr link.

Cheers.

Iain

Monkey Boy
26-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Mileage is 11, 875 not 11,600 and tax runs out end of March 2007.

Datatag is fitted.

Monkey Boy
26-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Just come back from MOT tester and passed with no problems. New certificate valid till August 1st 2007

Monkey Boy
11-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Still up for sale. You can view it in technicolor glory at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71169842@N00/

DesmoDog
12-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Lovely looking bike. Good luck

Monkey Boy
12-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Now on fleabay at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270017741671&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1