PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Wolverhampton

Orfink69
24-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Guys and Gals.

Following on from my first and somewhat degrading post concerning servicing (Not Ducati Wolves by the way) I thought I would share my views having just had the twelve month service done.

I picked the bike up on Saturday, on time as agreed, and was chuffed to bits with the service that had been done. Everything tickedy boo, and clean, and to top it off they had fitted my nice shiny aftermarket clutch slave as well.... couldn't be bothered to do it myself.

Even down to the passing comment I made to Scott about the brakes feeling a bit funny... He stripped the front brakes out... just to make sure.

The cost..... just over £300.... which I don't consider bad seeing as the 600 mile oil change cost me over £250.

A big thanks to Tony, Dawn, Scott and everyone else at Ducati Wolverhampton for such a pleasurable experience.

Bobble
25-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Guys and Gals.

Following on from my first and somewhat degrading post concerning servicing (Not Ducati Wolves by the way) I thought I would share my views having just had the twelve month service done.

I picked the bike up on Saturday, on time as agreed, and was chuffed to bits with the service that had been done. Everything tickedy boo, and clean, and to top it off they had fitted my nice shiny aftermarket clutch slave as well.... couldn't be bothered to do it myself.

Even down to the passing comment I made to Scott about the brakes feeling a bit funny... He stripped the front brakes out... just to make sure.

The cost..... just over £300.... which I don't consider bad seeing as the 600 mile oil change cost me over £250.

A big thanks to Tony, Dawn, Scott and everyone else at Ducati Wolverhampton for such a pleasurable experience.

I'll second the above......Top place and service:banana: you even get a Xmas card (yes I know I've paid for it, but it makes me feel good;) )

Steggz
25-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Not as impritant i'm sure but whenever i've ordered parts from there the service has been fantastic and cheaper than other places. Infact i remember coming off the phone first time convinced the sales lady had got it wrong because it was too easy.

bnd-998
03-12-2012, 07:32 PM
I recently had my S4R serviced here cost £750 (ouch). After I collected it I realised it was not running properly so I retuned it to get it sorted. They tried to fix it for a few days and then gave up! They blamed the DP ecu/powercommander/exhaust combination/lack of lambda sensor. When I went to collect the bike they even wanted me to pay them extra! I then took the bike to Ducati Coventry. They did a good job of fixing the problem and they also told me that they doubted if my bike had been serviced fully. Need I say more!

neilo
04-12-2012, 07:35 AM
My 600 mile oil service cost me £111, so £250 seems a bit too rich for me. Even my 1 year service only cost me £138. I think I'll stick with Woods.

d8mok
04-12-2012, 07:46 AM
My 848 came from wolves and they was perfect and did everything as promised. Much better than the dealer where my monster came from.