PDA

View Full Version : Hullo all

jonnyzero
24-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Hullo all

I've just bought a Monster 600 Dark. It's my first 'big bike' since I passed my test last September. I'm still on a restricted licence till next year and the bike already had a restrictor kit fitted. I had a Triumph 350 Hardtail chop previously, but I've wanted a Monster for some time.

I have to say it's been an awesome experience this weekend. The bike runs like a dream (so far) and has so much more power than I've been used to. It's a totally different riding experience and, having acclimatised to the bike, I feel a lot more confident when riding, and people can obviously hear n see me coming a lot better.

I just love this bike !!

Drinks are on me :biggrin:

Cheers

Jonny

Bodybag
24-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Hello and welcome to the club. Not sure who your area rep is down there but there's always loads going on so no doubt we'll see you out and about at some point.

MilesB
24-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Welcome,

Drop in on Kent if you are sauf of the River...

Miles

Melnie Mouse
24-07-2006, 01:56 PM
welcome aboard, you'll have fun when you come out on ride outs we're a mad jolly bunch that like riding and stopping for tea and/or ice cream :)

Paranoid Dave
24-07-2006, 02:19 PM
helllloooooooooo

600's rule! ;)

MilesB
24-07-2006, 02:43 PM
600's rule! ;)
Which is of course why you are upgrading to a 900, eh? :dizzy:

Yorkie
24-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Welcome!

Yorkie.

jonnyzero
24-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Cheers for the welcome all . . . Can't wait to get back from work and take her out . . . Anyone on the A10 in Hertfordshire around 7.30, then gimmie a nod :o)

Chappers
24-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Welcome and hopefully see you at some UKMOC events :mand:

My first bike was a Monster 600 Dark and I loved it to bits - enjoy!

rxtim
25-07-2006, 07:09 AM
Good choice of bike, plenty of low down torque which = acceleration so the restriction kit shouldn't be too um, restrictive!

Welcome, they are a good bunch here.

squiffything
25-07-2006, 08:12 AM
welcome, like you i have a baby monster although its the 620. great fun and able to keep up with the big boys most of the time.

as you may have gathered the girls and boys on here are a lovely bunch and make you feel welcome both on here and at any meets you may turn up at.

enjoy the monster way!

Lady-Bob
25-07-2006, 11:14 AM
Drinks are on me :biggrin:

Cheers

Jonny

Welcome from the Kent Lot......

So that's

A pint of Diet Coke for me (no ice - thanks)

Jack Daniels for Scrapps, Gary Tompkins and Gully

Not sure what Albie's drinking... hang on (Hey... Albie... what you drinkin' then?)

Right so that's a pint of lager for Albie

Dry white wine for Caroline

and a pint of Spitfire for Alanc

Do you need me to hold the tray?! :ukm:

jonnyzero
26-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Welcome from the Kent Lot......

So that's

A pint of Diet Coke for me (no ice - thanks)

Jack Daniels for Scrapps, Gary Tompkins and Gully

Not sure what Albie's drinking... hang on (Hey... Albie... what you drinkin' then?)

Right so that's a pint of lager for Albie

Dry white wine for Caroline

and a pint of Spitfire for Alanc

Do you need me to hold the tray?! :ukm:

Nah that's fine thanx, you grab a seat n I'll bring 'em over :biggrin: